Chapter 1

(Italics means your talking inside your head)

\ No POV /
You have lived with your foster mother, Toriel, for about 3 years, but under NO circumstances, were you aloud to leave the ruins. You didn't know why, but you listened to your mother's orders, no matter what.

~le time skip~

"My child, would you please come for dinner?" You heard Toriel call softly from the kitchen.
"I'm coming mom!" You called not to loudly.
"My dear child, you came just in time! Here, Some nice, warm soup for your cold" You had been battling a cold for the past 3 weeks & still no result of getting better.  "Mom, thank you so much! I know i'll enjoy this!" You said with a sweet smile on your face.

~the next morning~

You woke up, & you saw Toriel sitting in your rocking chair with a book in her hands. "My child, good that you are awake! I have been thinking & I thought mabye for today, I can take you to Snowdin Town!" You were a little confused. "Snowdin Town..?" "Yes, Snowdin Town, I put out some warm clothing for you & a teaspoon of medicine for your cold, just wait outside by the steps at the center of our house, okay?" You nodded your head quite slowly & while Toriel left the room, you took the teaspoon of medicine & got dressed in a F/C sweater jacket & S/F/C jeans with brown boots and a F/C scarf with little white hearts on it & left for the staircase where Toriel was waiting for you. "Are you ready Y/N?" "Yes mom!" You said with a joyful smile.
"Okay, let us go now."

~A/N~
Wow...
312 words on the first chapter...
I thought for a second my fingers were gonna come off cuz of how much I have been using them!
Well cya in the next chapter!!