Chapter 2

( sorry but I gotta give +respec to cross' face xD JUST LOOK AT IT AGHHHHAHAHJAJAJHAHAHAHAHAXDXDXD )

~Y/N's POV~
Me & mom just went through that giant, purple door at the bottom of her house, good thing mom said to wear some warm clothes, cuz this place is freezing! I've kinda heard about Snowdin before but i've never seen it with my own eyes! Mom asked me to wait at the library while she gets groceries, so I waited there, sitting in the snow.

~some time later~

Mom is still inside the store... I thought
Mabye she won't mind if I went for a little walk around Snowdin...

I got up & walked around, talked with a few monsters, some were very friendly towards me, others looked scared of me...

I got to a tundra-like area & sat by one of the trees that were there. I started to yawn & realized that the medicine is making me tired
"Aww damn it..."
I could never curse in front of my mother but since I knew she couldn't hear me, I could say curse words for the time being.

"Wait... 'yawn' wait a minute... I can't.... Fall...Asleep......
.
.
.
.
.

~Nightmare's POV~
Sigh... great... first Dust & Horror decide to have a full blown fist fight in the main hallway, & then Cross decides to be all 'Lovey Dovey' all over me!
I decided to just walk in UnderTale's Snowdin since I didn't feel like dealin' with all this shit...

Then I saw a figure in the distance.....

It looked like a female...?

I teleported to the figure to see..

Yup..It's a girl....greeeeaaaat...
I saw that she was sleeping too...

I felt my cheek bones heat up...
Wow...shes so adorable— WAIT WHAT AM I SAYIN'!?!?

I think to myself for a few minutes, & then, i get an idea...

She'll be the perfect castle pet for us..!
I use my magic to teleport her to my castle where the rest of the gang are, I headed to the cages & placed her softly into the cage.

Wait...
I usually just throw them into the cage...
Why didn't I get that urge to hurt her...?
Gah..! forget it...

I leave a F/C pillow & S/F/C blanket for her...

Why am I actin' so nice!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENIN' TO ME!?!?
sigh...

I close the cage door quietly & leave her alone

"What is happenin' to me...
Why am I actin' so weird..!?
But...she was so....

So beautiful..

I couldn't hurt her...somehow... somethin' stopped me...

She's just.....too cute to hurt...

I tried to forget what happend & headed to bed to let this shitty day pass...

Another day tomorrow...more shit to do....

( A/N note )

Oh holy Shrek 469 words..!?!?
Imma just cry & re-think my life now
But i hope you liked it!