Chapter 5: Meeting Dust and SwapFell

~Y/N POV~

~one week later~

After the 'Kissing' incident with Killer, you apologized to him and told him that when you're tired, you act all romantic and stuff. He did forgive you for the incident and said that he's kinda dissapointed that it was somebody else's week, but he said that he heard that there was a test for you, and he didn't know what it was, but he was hoping you would pass. you thanked him for the support and then he left the cell.

~30 minutes later~

~Dust's POV~

well...looks like it's my week to watch the human...

I was hopin' I wouldn't have to watch the human but, Nightmare said that EVERYONE has to watch the human once a week. Lucky Fuckin' me...

I was halfway down the hallway then Paps decided to speak up,

'BROTHER! ARE YOU READY TO SEE THIS HUMAN!'

'Paps...please calm down...mabye this human is like all the other humans we've captured..once they get a chance, they try to escape...'

'OH PLEASE, I'VE SEEN WHAT THE HUMAN LOOKS LIKE AND SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!! MABYE YOU'LL BECOME FRIENDS!! OR MABYE, MORE THAN FRIENDS~!!'

'WOAH PAPS!? DON'T JUST THINK STUFF LIKE THAT!? YOU REMEMBER THE RULE NIGHTMARE ENFORCED!? 'DON'T FALL IN LOVE OR BEFRIEND THE PRISONER'!!'

'YES I KNOW ABOUT THE RULE BUT TRUST ME! I'VE SEEN NIGHTMARE'S FACE WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT HER, AND ALSO REMEMBER ABOUT THE TEST NIGHTMARE DISCUSSED ABOUT!'

'Sigh, yeah...i still remember about the test, Paps..'

Apparently, I didn't notice that Pap's coversation was so long, I was already at the prisoner's cell, and... for the first time in a while, Paps was right..

She was...hmm...how do I decribe it..?

She looked liked a shiny, beautiful and flawless diamond, a diamond that was hidden inside a rock, in other words, she looked like an angel, mabye she an angel on the inside too..!

I entered the cell, but it looked like she was asleep, i guess the long wait made her tired.

I decided to just lean on the wall while starrin' at her. I could feel the heat on my cheekbones and the purple hue on my cheekbones too...

~10 minutes later~

~Y/N POV~

Yawn...

I woke up feeling more rested that before, and sat up while rubbing my slightly tired eyes, i looked to my right, and I saw a different skeleton, he looked like Killer but, he had his hoodie up and his left eye was red and blue.

I spoke to him in a slightly tired tone,

"hello mister, and who might you be?"

He seemed to smile at the question and responded back to me,

"Name's Dust, and what's your name M'lady?"

W-Wait what..?

Did h-he say M'lady..?

"M-My name's Y-Y/N. And t-thanks for the sweet nickname, Dust!" I said with a hint of blush on my face and some stuttering.

"heh..Well, it's nice to meet ya' M'lady~"

~After 30 minutes of talking with Dust~

~Dust's POV~

Me and M'lady talked for about thirty minutes, we talked about personal problems, things we like, food and other things that I can't remember. Then Paps decides to speak up,

'BROTHER!  DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE TEST!!'

'Oh right...the test...thanks for remindin' me bro..'

'NO PROBLEM BROTHER!!'

"Hey M'lady, ya' need to go the the restroom?"

Apparently she gave me one of those 'Bro u only figured that out now..' faces, which made me crack up on the inside.

"well, yeah I do, you know where it is?"

"Yeah I do, want me to take ya' there M'lady?"

"Yeah, I would like that!"

We started walkin' to the bathroom's and I waited in the livin' room, watchin' TV, I also gave Y/N some   clothes that Nightmare got for her, i'm wonderin' what it'll look like?

( the photo at the top is what you're wearing after you came out the bathroom )

~Y/N POV~

when I was done in the bathroom, I put on the outfit I was given, and I must say, it looked really pretty!

I looked in the mirror and remembered what Dust said,

'when you're done, meet me in the livin' room'

You opened the door and walked to the living room, you were a little nervous to enter but you decided to count to three and then walk on in.

You inhaled and started to count,

three...

two...

one...

You walked into the living room and you found Dust!

but...

there were other Sanses too...

They all looked at you with blush on their faces, But the skeleton that had black Goo and only a blue eye had the most on his face.

You waved at all of them,

"Um..Hello..? Are you all okay? You all seem to have blush on all your face..!"

I giggled as they tried to stop blushing but it wasn't working for them.

Soon I was cut off by the Sans covered in black Goo,

"Wait...Where's Swapfell..!?"

I was confused about this 'SwapFell' person that he was talking about.

All of them replied at the same time,

"Nope, we haven't Nightmare"

So, the Goo covered Sans' name is Nightmare. Nice to know his name.

All of a sudden, somebody picked me up in the same way when a man saves a woman in those action movies, y'know what i'm talking about.

And as I was picked up, they started running away from the others, all I could hear was all of them screaming,

"SWAPFELL!! GET BACK HERE WITH Y/N!!!"

~SwapFell's POV~

I did it!!! I caught my human!!

I started running of with Y/N in my arms, to my hidden chamber where I go to calm myself down when i'm mad. ( yea i know there is no hidden chamber but i added it for the plot of the story ) I got into the hidden chamber and shut the door and placed Y/N on the couch. She looked
startled by what happend, and believe me, she looked adorable with that face of shock~.

( Oh hi! did you enjoy the chapter? Y'know, don't answer cuz it's your opinion so keep it to yourself, but you can tell me if ya' want to. but wow... Okay, i'll stop chitterin' on and write the next chapter since I didn't write on Friday. )

Words: 1046