Chapter 7: A Night Out

~The next morning~

~Y/N POV~

I woke up, but I was really tired, it felt as if I was up all night listening to music. I noticed I was sleeping on a bed and not the ground. the room's walls was F/C and S/F/C. Is this room mine? Still confused if this was my room, I got up and walked over to the closet, where there was some female clothing for me.

Yep, this is my room, for sure...

I put on a pair of black jeans, a F/C sweater jacket and brown boots and walked out my room.

I looked at my room door,

Y/N's Room

Just underneath the sign I saw a note,

Meet us in the living room, we've got a suprise for you!

-Dust, Horror, SwapFell and Killer.

Oh god, what are they planning this time..

I walked over to the living room, while thinking about what these guys were planning.

I opened the living room door...

And all of a sudden, i got silly string all over my face and-

-THUD-

I fell onto the ground pretty hard and I could hear the gasps of four people..or skeletons.

I could hear footsteps come my way very quickly and somebody's hand picked my head up.

I opened my eyes and saw Dust, Horror, Killer and SwapFell above me, with worried looks on their faces.

"Phew! She's okay guys.."

I heard Dust say with worry in his voice to the others.

~3 Hours Later~

After that incident, I heard a knock on my bedroom's door.

Dust, Horror, Killer and SwapFell came into my room wearing tuxedos.

I was confused about their outfits so I asked them,

"Um... Are you guys going somewhere? Why are you wearing tuxedos?"

"Oh, we're heading someplace for dinner, we just wanted to give you your dress so you can come too!"

Oh, we're all heading to dinner, interesting.

"So, we're heading to a place for dinner that is one of those places that you have to dress like some rich person?" I said with some sarcassm

"Yeah, technically."

"Okay, just let me get ready and i'll be at the front door."

"Sure thing, we'll head there now."

Once they left I got to my closet and tried on the dress they gave me, and good thing it actually fits.

( Y'know just google a dress you like cuz i'm too lazy to pick one for the story )

Once I had the dress on, I started to walk over to the front door where everybody was waiting for me.

And believe me, all of them were blushing like crazy.

"Heh, you guys gonna keep starring at the angel? Or are you gonna let her guide you?"

They started to walk behind me, since I heard that the resauraunt was just across from the castle.

~At The Restauraunt~

Once we got to the restauraunt and we ordered food we started talking about different topics. Horror, Killer, Nightmare and Error were busy talking about AU's and Multi-Verses and shit, while Dust, Swapfell, Fell and Me were talking about food, video games and other shit.