Canada.

Sounds of discomfort and slight pain left small and tender lips as heels clicked against the floor beneath her. The hall was a long one, but the manager constantly talking at her seemed to fill the time up. All for the short distance that they covered together.

Long waist-length hair flowed and flew in the air as she walked further. A tight black dress clung to her as she walked with a pair of matching heels. Her somewhat large bust was out a little and passers, of both genders, took a glance. She was slightly tanned only lightly as it was natural and it was winter. Tights matching her skin tone were worn as the day was passing. Red lipstick clung to her lips as she rubbed them together over and over in excitement.

"97, 99, 101, 103. Here you are." With an all too grateful smile on her lips, a hand was stretched out as the keys were handed to her and four men carrying cardboard boxes turned up. They waited for a second before the door opened and then in they entered. Placing the boxes down. She let the room fill her senses as it all hit her. In all her dreams she had hoped for the small flat. Finally, it came true. Eyes shone and in her mind, she could only think 'I didn't even realise that I owned all this stuff.' It grew to be more concerning until they all finished and left. She waved goodbye to them and began to unpack her things.

Aletheia felt like she had been on a journey with two of the men. They had brought her boxes and packed for her. She just had to go to work. Still, the other two movers were forgotten and bringing her back to reality, her phone rang.

"Hello. Aletheia Octavia, how may I help you today?" The greeting was blunt and kind to a tee as she hoped to unpack. The person went on to blab a little while longer until by some miracle they had to go. With a sigh of relief the phone was placed on the kitchen surface and then she set about moving the tables the movers had assembled for her as she began to unpack her things again.

The heavy woods and metals had to of been a bother for them but they didn't complain or even seem to form a sweat. The cutlery had already been placed into the cutlery tray in the draw. A few bowls and plates had all been put away accordingly. The space was a large one. The area was mainly central.

(Furniture style is a little wrong but this is the layout I had in mind with bed two as an office)

The office only had a desk and A chair but in one of the many boxes held more, the books would be in the cabinet but she still had to move the case into that room. As the boxes piled up she soon found something not quite right. A box held gaming equipment and for her that was wrong. None of it looked like her computer or her books. Not even the old things she had were like that. Realising that a mistake had been made and the carriers must have just followed each other she had to check all the boxes to see what was actually meant to be in her home. An hour passed as a knife sliced the boxes open and things were seen. Her own things were moved to one side with the unknown things on the other side.

As it came to an end she stood and heard all too loud shouting coming from the hall. He, she assumed to be a he, was angry and his profanities carried. Moving her blonde hair just behind her shoulder, she stood and went to talk to reception. Perhaps she could have the boxes removed even. When the door was opened and then locked she gave a faint smile to the man that was waiting outside of her door but something made her stop and then she spoke to the person she had assumed to be the one who was shouting.

"I am awfully sorry sir, can I just ask if you are aware of anyone moving in today?" For a brief second, he stopped and thought. The black or brown hair was in a classic style on his head with a slight fringe. He had a kind and round face. A smile came to his lips but it was a way he used to force calm.

"Yes. Actually, I did." A sigh of relief fell from her and reality hit. He was 101 and so the doors could be passed easily. He looked a little bit longer before Aletheia carried on with the conversation.

"You haven't by chance lost all of your stuff have you?" He nodded and relief began to set in his features. Two and two were being put together.

"They brought both your stuff and mine into my flat. You can come in. I organised them into piles. I did open your box unfortunately or boxes. I am looking for some documents but they have eluded me." He nodded rather quickly and followed her into the small space she called her own.

"These ones. Sorry, I didn't even pack my own things so they all look the same to me." The stacks of boxes were pointed to and he set about moving them. Hands helped him as long black acrylic nails clutched the fresh boxes. Aletheia smiled and passed him on multiple occasions as the twenty boxes were lifted and placed in the unlocked flat beside her own.

"Thanks for that. I am Jaren, Jaren Smith by the way." Aletheia waved it off and shook his hand firmly. She was formal and his eyes shone brightly as he shook her hand for only a moment.

"Thia Octavia." He nodded and gave a large smile before the pair left and tended to their own spaces. When the doors both closed the pair set off but their minds filled. Jaren's head filed with the look of the woman he had just met and also what she was like. For Aletheia, she had a completely different train of thought. She was well aware of who he was. He was a very famous YouTuber. She may not have seen his face before but she had seen pictures of his figure and his name matched. She wasn't a personal subscriber but her little sister was and that was bound to bring a whole set of issues.

As the sun began to set the small flats were in a different state. Many things had been put into position, including the bookcase for Aletheia and Jaren had built most of his own furniture. The day was a tiring one and the pair felt the sleepiness crawl in. The patio was quickly opened and Aletheia sat on one of the sun chairs just outside the patio doors that let in the stars brilliantly.

As a deep breath was taken in and the cold air hit her, the comfortable feeling was long forgotten as the chill was a massive turn off. Life was shite if the cold got in. The door was closed and left locked with curtains pulled. A set of bedtime underwear was put on. Basically pants and a bra with no underwire in the bra. She was not a skinny woman, a booty for many but it was a body she grew to love. Despite all the imperfections. Despite the comments made, it didn't matter.