Friends.

The hall had been silent until two bodies left 101. Jaren and a blonde stood. Though the blonde had to return to the flat for a moment. Waiting anxiously for a second, Jaren stood looking about. At that point, a woman with thick heels and a tight white dress left 103. She gave a bland smile and walked past him. She was on the phone. It was clear she was angry as she almost shook as she walked.

"Miah. You are my boss. Or did you forget? I know for a fact that you have no right to do that. Why? You may be my boss but you are not involved in who works where. Miah. If you did your job. You are the marriage and counselling specialist. I focus on crime. Why do you expect me to wipe your butt every time you ring? I haven't even had my early morning coffee yet. I have a caseload ten times the size of yours. Get off your sorry ass and phone Will then. Phone Laura then. I don't care because you deserve to be let off from the firm. You better, if you don't then when I get there today my foot will be so far up your arse you will taste it for a week and all future children will have a constant waft of shoe." The comment made the blonde give a laugh but Jaren elbowed him.

"Smit. You weren't kidding. She got a thicc ass and she looks all proper and shit. I was sceptical, I will be honest." A faint 'John' was whispered as they also walked to the garage and Smii7y got behind the wheel. As they did so they left and headed to a local coffee shop.

"I can't believe we are basic bitches. Let's just hope we don't find AIDS in our latte." As the pair got to the door a pair caught their eyes. A man with a large and almost bird-like nose was in a heated kiss with another brunette. The pair gagged and laughed as the ones in the car seemed too occupied for any attention to be paid to anything other than their libido. They laughed aloud until deciding to head in a second or two later.

Aletheia stood at her desk just waiting. Only for the hours to tick and for home to be then returned to. Eyes stuck to the door in hopes of seeing a glimpse of the one and only Miah but nothing. So, putting on her big girl pants she walked off in search of the woman.

"Hey, Thia. Do you mind if I come over later on today? Alison will have to come too but only for the first ten minutes." With a fresh and excited look, Aletheia agreed to Will and set off to walking once again. Will was amazing and she really did love him.

The glass door was seen and seized as a loud set of knocks made the person behind the desk jump. A disapproving look was the only response but with that, the door was moved open and the two stood looking at the other person.

"Right. You phoned me this morning, having a go at me because I wouldn't do your job. I am aware that you are my boss but when was the last time you were given a major? And not just that, you aren't my boss you are more of a manager. Not only that but I was actually working this morning and I return to five voicemails all about how you will put in a formal complaint if I do not respond to you that very second. My mobile was off. I know you may not like it but they are the rules you set. Rules Will and Laura do not like in the slightest but they tell me that it is my choice to follow. I am trying but I cannot do both of our jobs. I have a family I never see because the last time I had one singular day off you put in a formal complaint about me and all the time I have off. I attend all of the meetings you are paid to attend and not just that but you make my life hell. I hate to wake up because that means you are about to call me. If you haven't already at half four in the bloody morning." The room was silent and a level tone had been used. Though the body language Aletheia showed meant that anyone passing knew something was up. A receptionist stood at the door with a quietly triumphant look on her face as she held some papers.

"Your next meeting," The woman at the door announced and gave the paper to Miah. Instantly the paper was looked at and the black-haired woman left. Not before giving a smile and looking silently pleased. Not one soul liked Miah but a reason to fire her was yet to be found. The paper was waved at Aletheia though she left and refused to attend. It wasn't her business anymore.

"Right, no. Just because you are screwing the boss does not mean you can get away with doing jack shit. You will attend this meeting. Aletheia, you will." The hall had been used for this conversation but still, Alethia carried on with her life. Work was important, not the lazy gimp who couldn't spell work, mainly because that required effort.

The minutes ticked by until work was over and the small office allocated to Aletheia was left and her bag was cast over her arm and a wave given to the man in the cubicle before her. He gave a smile back before he pulled out his phone to call his family. Not a lot seemed to happen until the hall to her own flat was reached. As she went to grab the key to be ready her phone rang. It was a number she didn't have saved.

"Aletheia Octavia. How may I help... Oh. I am led to believe that isn't good. No. Well, you know. All right. Well, you are in America now and the code is different. Right, when the police officer asked if you ran a brothel you said yes. When he asked, explained that you sold sex for money you disagreed." At this moment a set of steps were heard not far away.

"You told him what? No, you do not, I repeat do not, run a nonprofit whorganization. You sick woman. What do you get in return for the sex? AIDS? I know you don't want AIDS but you... Are you sure about that? You will be the death of me and my career. Look, I have to look up the... Do I seem like the type of person who knows everything? I am a 20-year-old. Yep. Does it matter that I am about to turn 21? Grow up. Yes, I agree that you do run a whorganization. What do you mean? That is brilliant. Just because you couldn't come up with the name. Well, it is." The time for opening the door was delayed as she had to find her keys which seemed to be running from her. Still, her hand ran through the bag beside her as it rested on her arm. A smile was given to Jaren and the blonde as she let the conversation die for a second before it ran into full motion again.

"Look, you got yourself pregnant with one of three guys. Look, I was being generous, no I do not believe that a lot of men willingly sleep with you. And your son will hate you for his whole life if you do this to yourself. He may be your son and have a love for you but look at your relationship with your own mother. Listen to me, you can do this. Use all the protection in the world and then stop it. I love you almost as much as I love to eat chocolate but damb." That one word caused a slight clang of the keys beside her. She let the reasoning hit her and she wanted to cry. She had used the word damb in front of them.

"No. Lils uses it all the time. I know, I am just assuming it means damn. Anyway, I do care and you can come live with me for a few weeks if you want... I know it's tough but it is there. Lilly will be coming over I am hoping. Miss her like chocolate when I am on a diet. Anyway, see you soon Babs. I will do all of the research I can and I will come and stand for you. I am legally allowed to in England, here and America. I know I am young but I say heh. I don't care. Get your butt into a safe place. I can help you." The keys were found and her neighbours were in their flat. The phone was put down and her door was swung open. In a moment her bag was dropped and giggles lit the hall outside up.

Two brunettes walked up to a room and let a loud knock resonate. After a moment a text was sent and Aletheia moved to her door. In the meantime, Jaren opened his door to see the couple from before. The ones he had seen kissing in the car. He opened his mouth to ask what was going on when the door to his left opened.

"Will, I told you I was 103. You must have been busy again." She walked up to the pair and gave him a large kiss. A smug and sly smile took to the brunette at his side. Until the kiss ended and the two women smiled.

"Alison. How are you? How are the kids and husband?" The usual fines were given and a glimpse of a ring on Alison's left hand kept Jaren intrigued. Things seemed to be adding up and a sad smile kept to the plump lips of Jaren.

"Sorry, Jaren. They were intended for me. I am so sorry." A small wave was given before the door was closed and he went about with all the details to John. Both remained to be uncertain on what to do but they figured it wasn't their lives.

"Thank you, Alison. I will see you tomorrow." As Aletheia said this the door had been let open and the brunette thanked her. Clearly, otherwise occupied. The woman left and let a sigh go as she heard the door close behind her.

"I was thinking. Perhaps the two of us could do..." As Aletheia turned she noticed Will on the ground and a ring in a box. A smile had branched and the pair hugged. A kiss began and it didn't stop there for them both.