Close.

As soon as the phone was down a chair was heard and a man walked over to the table of men and Aletheia.

"Hey, Thia, what happens when you burn things? What goes into the atmosphere? I don't know the answer but if you do, perks." John had asked as the man who had just stood up got a little closer.

"I studied Chemistry at school. The only two possible products of complete combustion are carbon dioxide and water vapour. Also in incomplete combustion, carbon could just be formed. Soot or pure carbon and also carbon monoxide. Good question John." She knew why he had said it, to delay the start of what was about to happen.

"Hello, Thia. How lovely, how are you today? I suppose we can chat now?" Will was just about fuming. He had the audacity to look angry at her.

"When you stop fucking married women I am up for it but I don't see that happening. I am also led to believe you are trying to disrupt the peace. I have the right to ask you to leave. Thank you, Will." He stood still for a second.

"I have the right to an explanation. You have no right to do what you did. I can always call Lilly. I have a way of getting her mobile number." He was stood and the table was so busy talking suddenly it was only her paying attention to what he had to say.

"She has never liked you. She also knows I have ended it with you. I have yet to tell her what you did but she is going to be pissed. Anyway, can I ask you to leave or do I have to talk to you in a way you will understand? I mean I will fuck Alison's husband." He huffed and made a move to his table.

"Aletheia, I still love you." A smile came to her face as he said this as she just nodded. A hint of wanting to be with him washed into her but it was forgotten.

"You and I both know you don't love me all that much. Not enough anyway. Goodbye Will." He sat and ate, flirting with the whore beside him.

"So, Aletheia." Jaren's eyes went wide with disbelief at what had just happened and he was starting to smile. "I could give you so much loving. I won't but good for a lot more than you think." He gave a suggestive look to his crotch and gave a wink before making a clicking sound. She couldn't hold back a laugh as he teased her.

"I am aware of the fact you have a micro-sized penis. All right Jaren." Anthony began to laugh dramatically beside her as she had said this. His laugh set her off and the bill was brought to them. Suddenly the laughing grew as he turned to Aletheia with a flirty look.

"Stop," She let out as they laughed. It was given in cash as they all had the maple notes to use. Still, light laughs were sent and then they stopped, slowly. They got into the cars and directions were given. When they got back the door was opened and all men walked in but Aletheia went into her room before any could notice. She figured that they wouldn't see her but just in case. As she had just opened the door a hand caught her hand.

"Hey, do you want to come to mine?" The question was asked and no answer was said for another few seconds.

"Look, I had a shit ton of fun. I did but, I am a boring lawyer who sits and sends people to prison not laugh and have a good time. I am really grateful, really, but you have some fun." As she said this he pulled her handle shut and locked it. He then took all the keys and Aletheia was too weak to stop him but she tried. Finally, he picked her up and held her as he walked her into his flat. It was a little darker naturally as there were fewer lights and window. They both fought as Aletheia tried to get her keys and then leave the room. It was obvious that Aletheia was losing.

"You know, this is the definition of kidnapping and I could sue you. The unlawful removal of a person from one room to another with the person being removed not having given their consent. There are witnesses and also lying in court can cause a hefty fine and it is possible to serve prison time for perjury. Seeing as most of you are American the punishment can be up to three times harsher than in Canada and five times harsher than in Britain. Everyone is watching which makes you accessories to the crime." The facts rolled but they ignored her. She was on a rant but a video was being set up.