Oof.

Aletheia was shaking. Both rage and upset had claimed her as she stood in the room off to the side of the house. Jaren slammed the door shut and practically ran away from her with a hat on. Cameras pointed at him but they turned off quickly when they saw him. Not a clip they would include in the video of their holiday.

"Oy. Smit. What has happened? You were all fun and happiness until about a minute ago and I have no clue why." Scotty spoke but as John came in everyone else left and Jaren let a smile form. Not a happy one but the only way he could think to stop John and it didn't work at all for him.

"Spill the beans brother," John demanded in a tone only he could. It was so relaxed and calm it was unbelievable. There had been care for his friend but the chill vibes seemed to have the desired effect on Smii7y.

"I fucked up. I mean as I was saying it I knew it was all wrong. I literally just told Aletheia that I am with her because I feel so bad for her. Dude, I fucked up." Jaren was at long last able to relax enough to sit and do all he could to think.

"Hey. What happened?" Kelly asked as her head popped around the corner. Curiosity and intrigue filled Kelly up. Lauren walked in after a second with the little one.

"Nothing. I am just going to pack and leave. I don't know what else to do. I think we are over and I can't keep getting hurt like this only for him to ignore me and eventually lie to me." Kelly was confused but watched as the woman backed her bags. She also loaded Jaren's bags.

"I know my plane isn't due to leave for ages but I will leave now and Jaren can follow as he chooses. Have you seen my sandals? Oh no..... Must be with my will to live. Nope. I have found them." Aletheia packed up and with it, her eyes filled up. Tears wanting and in a way begging to fall and for it all to be over with.

"Just sit and tell us everything you are in the mood to tell us." Kelly reasoned and then Aletheia sat on the edge of the bed she had been sharing with Jaren since they had arrived.

"I was speaking to him. He seemed upset but there is not a soul to blame. We got into an argument and he ended up agreeing with me when I said that he sounded like he was with me only because he pitied me. I said it as a not joke but an extreme and he went for it. Like it was nothing and so were we. Oh, I need to drink but no. I need to fly." The two of them moved closer and Chrissy who none of them had seen at the door walked over to her and tried to comfort her.

"What are you going to do when you are in Canada again? Next door to him." Aletheia shrugged and the tears finally fell. She could do nothing to completely avoid him but she could move and make no contact but he had a right. The right to be involved but he had said that he didn't want to be involved and that Aletheia should be the one to deal with the problem.

"I can move. Send removal men, but I will have to pick up some private documents for work. Locked up obviously but I need them for work as soon as. I will hire removal men and I won't even have to speak to him or be a part of that situation. He said that he was happy to never see me again." Aletheia just about breathed as she admitted as much.

"Don't be a pussy. Be there when the movers are there and show him that you are doing it for a reason. I love Jaren but no one deserves to hear that. Unless you cheated." Aletheia had shaken her head and her sleeve wiped the tears away.

"He really did a number on your forehead, girl," Chrissy commented and Aletheia again nodded as her eyes moved to the mirror and her tear-stained face was seen. She made a comment on being a mess and laughed, but only slightly.

"If you don't mind. What did you tell him?" Had been asked and Aletheia had expected it and so had already debated on whether or not she would tell them. Letting out a long and thoughtful breath her hand came to rest and she smiled weakly.

"I'm pregnant." With two words all of the women lost their shit. Profanities and all of the available insults were sent to Smii7y but Aletheia could see why he reacted like he had. They were both only 21 and both of the soon to be parents had lives to get to. They had careers that really only just started and a child would set them off in a different direction.

"How long?" Aletheia thought back to the stick she had just peed on and she replied in a second. She was only just pregnant and so the risks would have to be faced when it was time to. Until then, she would have to try and piece her life together.

"I know he is only scared and so I will wait till we get back. I will let him talk to me and we can chat it out but I am not going to be easy on the rules. It's my body and my blader that is going to be destroyed." Lauren looked at her small girl and thought about how the two of them had been so excited to have a baby.

"This sucks. Having a baby and being all big and pregnant is supposed to be fun. For the beginning anyway." Lauren didn't need to give it a second of thought when she handed the baby to Aletheia who looked at her in shock. Not expecting it at all but still, she had taken her.

"I just want Jaren to be here with me. I don't mean now but I mean as a parent. I want to have a happy relationship with him and I want a relationship where we can be fun. I just want to be happy." The baby seemed to stir but when she opened her eyes Aletheia's lit up and a smile branched.