Chapter 1 'New'

You look around at your new house, its..... nice.

But it doesn't feel like home. Its way to big. Its not like you know anyone either. After all your new, in a new town, about to go to a new school, where your probably going to feel like your in hell. The 'smart' kids made fun of you for not always getting A's or B's on tests and quizzes, you always no matter what subject get a C- or lower. You walk over to a box that says (Y/N)'s clothes. Looking through it, you find a (f/c) sweeter with 2 (s/f/c) stripes, and a pair of shorts. And walk out of the house with sketch book in hand.

----------Time Skip Cause I feel lazy and tired.------------ 

You walk in to your new class late, but you don't care never have for school. The teacher, Ms. Alphys looks at you. "O-Oh, (Y/N) yo-your hear. Ummm, class this is (Y/N) she's the new st-student I told you a-about. Pu-please be nice to her." She turns her attention to you again and away from the class, " (Y-Y/N) please take an open d-desk." You nod and sit down as far away as you can from anyone else, and open your sketch book. But before you can even press your pencil onto the paper the door opens with a loud 'SLAM!'. A boy walks in. 

"O-Oh Kris we didn't think you were coming." Ms. Alphys says. Kris just shrugs like he doesn't care, he looks like he doesn't. "Come on Kris!" a loud female voice calls out. "Your SOOOOO quite right now!" a purple dino monster walks into the room and puts her arm around Kris. The whole class and Ms. Alphys look to be a bit dumbfounded. Looking around you notice that you and Kris are the only 2 humans in a class full of monsters. "OK, y-you two. S-Sit down." Ms. Alphys says turning around to grab some chalk to wright with, but stops. "Very f-funny." Ms. Alphys sighs and looks around at the class. "Kris, Susie." she says turning to Kris and the purple dino monster you assume to be Susie. "Can y-you two get me some chalk? A-And maybe show (Y-Y/N) Around the sc-school a bit?" Kris nods his head and Susie shrugs. You get out of your seat, holding your sketch book close to your chest, and walk over to Kris and Susie. When you walk out of the class room with Kris and Susie, Susie turns to Kris and ask, "Should we tell her?" Kris nods and the both turn to you.

-----One story about the dark world later-------

You stand dumb founded at the amazingly detailed story. 'Could they be telling the truth?' you ponder, 'it was REALLY detailed'. No you finely decide it cant be real they made it up. "You made it up." you say to them arms crossed. "Let's show her, come on Kris." Susie says walking away. Kris beck ends for you to fallow.... reluctantly you do. You all stop in front of a closet. Susie opens the door and says, "After you." She smiles. Kris walks in, you roll your eyes and fallow. Its really dark you start heading back for the door when it shuts on its own. "WHAT THE FUC-" you start saying before the ground gives away under you 3 and you fall. Down, down, down.

(HOI CHILDREN ITS ME YOUR LAZY ASS AUTHOR HERE! SORRY IF ITS BAD MY GRAMMAR IS LIKE TEMMIE'S. If you don't understand you are DEAD to me. sorry.)