Chapter 4 'Susie knows'

(Susie's POV) (HAH THIS WILL BE FUN >:3

(Y/N) and Ralsei have been battling that dummy for like an hour! OK problem less than that but STILL! Did Ralsei take this long with Kris? "So.. Ugh, Kris..." I say turning to him as he looks up at me, him being shorter and all. "Did it take you this long to battle the dummy with Ralsei?" I ask. From what I can tell he's thinking about it, he looks up at me again and shakes his head no. Then why are they taking so long? Somethings up, why did Ralsei want to train (Y/N)? No one should be fighting us, and we have the doors that let us get around faster. It made no sense, unless... 

Did they like each other but not know it and Ralsei came up with this so he could be alone with her! I face palm. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I SEE THIS SOONER! "Kris", I say looking at the door, and not at Kris. "You need to talk to Ralsei, I think he needs some help with flirting." I look down at Kris and he just shrugs. I look back over at the door and see (Y/N) and Ralsei coming out. I don't know why but (Y/N) has a sketch book in hand. "OHH," I say grinning wide, "LOOK WHO'S FINLEY BACK FROM THEIR 'TRAINING'!" 

([Y/N] POV)  

You walk to Kris and Susie holding your sketch book tightly, and looking at the ground. You look up when you hear Susie yell "OHH, LOOK WHO'S FINLEY BACK FROM THEIR 'TRAINING'!" Why did she say training like that? Its like she knew something.... Di-Did she catch onto your feelings for Ralsei??? How? Was it that obvious? Thankfully your face wasn't heating up, but dread filled you, and your heart thumped loudly in your chest as you think... WHAT IF SUSIE KNOWS! 

(Hay peeps. that is all i have to say bye.)