Chapter 7 'Bye for now'

---Small time skip :p---

"WHAT?!" you shout at Susie and Kris. "We have to go." Susie said scratching the back of her head. "Bu-" you start but Susie cuts you off, "Look I get you don't want to leave your boyfriend, but we have to go, it's not like time stops in our world. We've been here the whole school day, and Kris knows his mom will freak if he's not back soon." Tears were about to fall down your face, you didn't want to leave Ralsei. It felt as if your vary soul were falling apart. Suddenly you felt arms rap around you, it was Ralsei. "(Y/N), you can always come back, its not like I'll never see you again. ... You will come back right?" Ralsei asks. You cuddle deeper into a hug with Ralsei, "Why can't you come with me? Why do I have to go? Can't I just stay? Susie and Kris could say I ran away, and I wouldn't have to go." you tell Ralsei tears running down your cheeks. "(Y/N) don't you think that would be a bit, well... drastic?" Ralsei says. You sigh, "Y-Ya, your right." You give Ralsei a small good bye kiss and say, "I'll be back as soon as I can!" Ralsei giggles a bit, "I'll be waiting!" You wave before fallowing Susie and Kris to leave the Dark World.

---One trip out of the Dark World later---

You wake up to see your in... a spare class room? Your holding your sketch book in your (N/D/H) [Non dominant hand], and your pencil in your (D/H) [Dominant hand]. "W-Was it real?" you ask Susie and Kris. They both just shrug and walk out of the spare class room, leaving you to try and answer your question. You open your sketch book to the page you had drawn Ralsei. You run your hand over the detailed drawing. "Yes," you say to yourself, "It was real, and I will be so happy when I can go back. Maybe Susie and Kris want to go back tomorrow." You look at your drawing of your fuzzy lover before getting up and walking home. On the way you day dream about tomorrow, hoping to see Ralsei again.

(TO BE CONTINUED? I DON'T KNOW! BUT I DO KNOW IF YOU WANT IT JUST COMMENT! BUT HAY FOR NOW THAT'S THE END! I MAY UP DATE IT NOW, BUT NOW I CAN WORK ON MY OTHER STORY! AND MAYBE START ANOTHER ONE TOO! :3 I MAY START A STORY THAT'S NOT UNDERTALE OR DELTARUNE! MAYBE I'LL DO FNAF! WELL MOON STONES IM OUT FOR NOW! BYE! STORY IS DONE BTW, UNLESS YOU WANNA ANOTHER BOOK!)