chapter 5 'Flirting 101'

------Big time skip (sorz not sorz)-------

You, Susie, Kris, and Ralsei are now at card castle, and to be honest you liked Ralsei's better. Ya it  was empty other then him, but.. well, you kinda liked it that way. Susie leads the way in, obviously happy to be here, Kris fallows after still showing no emotion... And Ralsei looks to you then to the ground. 'Why is he doing that?' You question, ever seance Susie pulled him aside after he had finished 'training' you, he had gone silent. It made you a bit up set that he wouldn't talk, his voice was sweet and nerdy, you liked it... and him. You fallow Susie and Kris inside, Ralsei fallowing behind. For whatever the reason maybe Ralsei runs past you and up to Kris, asking him for something, you couldn't hear what. Kris nods, than they both start heading back out, Susie's smirking when they do. "I was wondering when he would do that." Susie says out loud when they leave. "Wh-what? What do you mean Susie?" You ask confused beyond words. But before Susie could answer a kid that had a teardrop shaped head came into view and Susie shouted, "LANCER, COME HERE DUDE!" The kid that you assume to Lancer because Susie just called him that ran over and jumped up hugging Susie. "I'M SO HAPPY YOUR HERE BEING KING IS BORING! BUT NOW YOUR HERE SUSIE AND WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN! OH, LIKE A SLEEP OVER!" Lancer shouts with glee. "Ya, I'm happy to see you too, but I would like you to meet another friend, her name is (Y/N)." Susie pointed at you and Lancer fallowed her finger to you. "Hello! I'm Lancer!" he says. He was cute, more like aww it's a bunny cute, not like wow he's hot cute. He looked around seeing that Kris and Ralsei both weren't there with you and Susie. "Ware's Toothpaste boy and Blue person?" Lancer asks Susie. Susie whispers something to Lancer and he make an 'OH' face, but you couldn't hear, yet again. 

---Meanwhile with Kris and Ralsei---

(Ralsei's POV)

Once Kris and I got away from (Y/N) I could tell he wanted to know why I wanted to know how to flirt better, even if he said nothing. I sigh, "Kris, do you want to know why I- umm want to be able to flirt better?" Kris nods not even thinking it over. I sigh again, how do I say this without sounding, well needy for someone? "So, Kris you see I think I, ugh have a small crush on (Y/N). And I want to maybe ask her out, but I'm not good with flirting and being around her doesn't make it easier." I could feel myself blushing a lot, 'little crush' I said heh, try HUGE! "Ok Ralsei I'll help you." Kris says in a low voice, I could barely even hear but was happy he was going to help. Kris didn't talk much, but when he did it was usually only in a fight. "Ok here is a few good pick up lines that I've learned." He says then whispers them into my fluffy ears. I liked the last one he told me, it was, the one that I basically thought when I first met (Y/N). "Kris can you help in bed that last one into my head? And could we maybe practice?" I ask, and he nods. We start practicing, it's basically roll playing how I hope it will go. I take a shaky breath as I do it again for the 10th time. I have to admit this was a good idea that Susie had, and if it worked I would have to thank her, maybe bake her a big cake? Ya, she would like that. "Ralsei?" Kris asks, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Ya, Kris?" I say looking at him. "Would you like me to demonstrate? Maybe it might help you ask her out, ya know the way you invision." I smile liking the idea, "Ya, that may help a lot!" Kris stands up and acts it out. I take mental notes as I watch him, I can only hope that when I do ask her out she says yes, and I don't mess it up. 

(HAY YA! Sorz that this took some time to make but YA HERE IT IS! Hope you like it! And what do you think Ralsei will say to you? Do you think it will be smooth or not so smooth? I don't think this fanfic will be much longer it's nearing the end. BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE MORE X READERS LET ME KNOW! Also if ya wanna read an undertale fanfic ware you EXPLORE THE UNDERGROUND! I have one in the making it's why this one took a bit to make. But ya BYE MY MOON STONES! [that's what ima call my readers now because i like it if u don't i'll stop] OK BYE AND HOPEFULLY I'LL GET OFF MY LAZY ASS AND MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!)