Chapter 6 'Love You~'

You wish you knew whatever Susie knew, you didn't like being left in the dark about things. You sigh as Susie and Lancer are talking, mostly Lancer planning a sleep over. You then hear foot steps from behind, you turn to see Kris and Ralsei returning. You watch as they come closer, and start tapping your foot. Ralsei noticed that you were watching and looks at the floor. You let out a small sigh and turn around watching Susie and Lancer talk. When Ralsei and Kris come up Susie stops and turns, "Well that didn't take long, did it?" She says looking at Ralsei and Kris. "Well Susie it took about a half an hour." Ralsei says still looking at the floor. Ralsei turns to you still looking at the ground, "(Y-Y/N) I, ugh can I talk to you?" he asks. "Ugh, sure..?" you say. He carefully grabs your hand a takes you outside, you were trying not to blush to much as he did so. 

When you got outside Ralsei lets go, and faces you. 'He's blushing madly, but why?' you think to yourself. Ralsei clears his throat and starts talking, "Ugh umm, hay (Y-Y/N) are you a-an angel, because yo-you look like ugh-" "Are you trying to flirt with me Ralsei?" You ask cutting him off. He nods his head, "I-I like you (Y/N), I like you a lot, I love you." he says blushing all over. You smile and start petting Ralsei's fluffy ears, making him blush more. "I love you too." You tell him, as you start blushing. "Y-You do?" Ralsei asks his voice flying out of happiness. You giggle, "Ya and I can prove it..." you say. Before you can think you pull Ralsei close and kiss him. To your delight and slight surprise he doesn't pull way, but lets it happen. You pull away after a few seconds. "So," Ralsei starts, "Are we, dating?" he asks hopefully. "Ya." you say pulling in to kiss Ralsei again. You love how it felt, to be near him, and to kiss him. The fact he loved you too filled you with joy. Suddenly you hear an, "OOOHH~" you look up to see Susie, Kris, and Lancer all watching! "H-How long have you, ugh, been standing there?" you ask looking at them. You can see Ralsei blushing even more now, because they had been watching. "Long enough." Susie replies smirking. "I ship it." you hear Kris say with a small smile. 'KRIS CAN TALK!?' you think to yourself. It was almost as surprising to you as when Ralsei was flirting with you. You shrug whatever, they can watch, you were with Ralsei and never wanted to leave. 

(HELLO MY MOON STONES! I THINK THIS IS COMING TO A CLOSE SOON! HOW SOON? I. HAVE. NO. IDEA! BUT HAY, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE MORE X READERS! I WOULD LOVE TO! THIS ONE HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE AND THERE IS STILL STORY LEFT! I'LL MAKE IT A.S.A.P or when ever i wanna get off my lazy ass and do so.)