A Hen In The Wolf House

(The Playground)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

After incident at the Leitner wedding, where most of the guests died from drinking champagne and the effects looked as if they had touched The Obelisk, right now myself, Skye, Triplett and Hunter go to Coulson's office to see to our next orders

"Eight dead, six of them navy." Mack states from what I told them about the file I was sent about the incident.

"All part of an Anti-H.Y.D.R.A. unit." I tell them.

"Any idea what was used to carry out the attack?" Hunter asks me.

"Nope, but the effects appear similar to those from the Obelisk. Which we must assume is in H.Y.D.R.A.'s possession." I explain to them as we enter Coulson's Office where he and May are watching the computer wall where the news of the incident has spread worldwide, and Coulson is carving something into his desk "Heard back from your navy contact?" I ask Coulson and May.

"Radio silence." May states as Coulson looks up at us.

"Any chance we could find a way in, maybe poke around a bit?" Skye asks him.

"Entire fleet's closing ranks. These were their men. No one other than the C.D.C. and navy's top brass are setting foot in that room." Coulson explains as he stands.

"Okay, then. That's a dead end." Hunter says.

"What about Agent Simmons? She's inside H.Y.D.R.A.. Any chance she has some intel?" I ask them.

"Still waiting for her to make contact." Coulson states.

"Sir, what is that?" Skye refers to the carvings Coulson was carving, and it looks like some of the symbols from The Obelisk.

"Uh, just sketches." Coulson says as he places a file over the carvings "If the Obelisk is back in play, we need to know what this writing means. Any progress on your end?" He asks Skye.

"I put some feelers out to my Rising Tide contacts about the painting we recovered in Miami, and no one has seen anything like it." Skye explains.

"Keep looking. Something will turn up." Coulson tells Skye.

"What about the writings you've been giving me? Why don't you tell me your source, and I'll follow up?" Skye asks him.

"I'm afraid that's classified." Coulson states.

"Well, you're the boss man. Maybe you could de-classify it." Hunter suggests.

"I could. I won't." Coulson states.

"Why not?" Skye asks him.

"Don't push it, Skye." I tell her.

"No, he didn't answer my question. You skirted it. There's a difference." Skye tells him, and Coulson walks over to her.