The Things We Bury

(The B.U.S., Oahu, Hawaii)

, Oahu, Hawaii)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

As May, Hunter, Mac and Morse work on finding Ward at The Playground Coulson, myself, Fitz, Skye and Triplett are on our way to Oahu, Hawaii as we are on the mission to use the most powerful satellites in the world so we can find the city that mat...

As May, Hunter, Mac and Morse work on finding Ward at The Playground Coulson, myself, Fitz, Skye and Triplett are on our way to Oahu, Hawaii as we are on the mission to use the most powerful satellites in the world so we can find the city that matches The Obelisk symbols. And right now, I walk into The Briefing Room when Coulson has just finished Skype calling May and on the wall computer whom Morse interviewing Bakshi.

"Didn't want to crack him yourself?" I ask him.

"Besides you, Bobbi's as good as they come. My job now is to keep an eye on the big picture." Coulson explains to me.

"And you found something to chase." I say to him.

"Fury. I've been thinking a lot about what made him such a good director. His communication skills..." Coulson trails off as he tries to find the right words.

"Flawed?" I ask from experience.

"Yes, but he could always see five steps ahead, which, for a one-eyed man, is impressive." Coulson explains.

"He knew his enemies." I add.

"And for better or worse, he could think like them. Whitehall has a weapon that's unpredictable, but he's not. I don't want to be in a footrace to stop him. I want to be waiting at the finish line." Coulson tells me.

"Which is the city." I sate.

"That's where I believe the Obelisk will lead H.Y.D.R.A." Coulson tells me as he pulls up the map of The Obelisk symbols on the wall computer by taking on the computer table with his right index finger.

After landing in Oahu, I stand on the open landing bay with Fitz, Skye and Triplett, and I put a new clip into a Night-night gun before handing it to Fitz with my right hand, and he takes it with his right hand.

"The safety's already on. Just encase you need it." I assure him as Coulson walks onto the landing bay from the upper level with a brief case in his right hand.