S.O.S. Part II

(The Afterlife)

Lyra's POV.

As I sit it in the back of the room slightly feeling malnourished as Gordon hasn't teleported food here for about three days, I look at my bloody fists that are bandaged up with my ripped scarf. Suddenly, Lincoln is suddenly teleported into the room, and he looks around confused until he looks at me, and we both stand up suddenly, and he looks at me with utter confusement as I look at him angrily.

"W-what?.." Lincoln looks at me confused.

"Don't you dare act innocent!" I shout at him.

"What are you doing here?" Lincoln takes a step towards me confused.

"Like you don't know!" I shout at him before I raise my hand up to him, and he flies into the door behind him, and I keep him there with my power.

"I don't, and we need to get out of here." Lincoln says to me in a rush.

"... Why?" I ask him confused, although wary encase he is lying.

"Because your mother wants to kill S.H.I.E.L.D., or transform as many people she can with the improved Terrigen Crystals her and Gordon created." Lincoln explains to me.

"Your lying!" I shout at him.

"I have no reason to lie to you, Lyra." Lincoln tells me... And I want to believe him.

"... My sister. Where is my sister?" I ask him a little calmer.

"She's on the ship, along with the rest of your friends, and I think they've teamed up with your father." Lincoln explains to me, and I hesitantly release him, and he lands on his right knee before I walk over to him, and I hold my right hand out to him, and he takes it with his left hand before I help him stand up.

"I can't get out of here on my own, I've been trying for... I don't know..." I trail off as I move my right hand and his left hand before aiming them at the door "... Give it all you got." I say to him, and he nods before we release everything we have at the door, and it bursts down making me feel lightheaded as I feel my nose bleed, and I lose my balance slightly but quickly readjust as Lincoln grabs my right upper arm with his right hand as he places his left hand on my back.

"Are you alright? How many times have you tried to break the door down?" Lincoln asks me confused.

"How long have I been down here?" I ask him.

"Since you disappeared, about two weeks." Lincoln tells me.

"... About every thirty minutes since Gordon teleported me here, I build my strength up as much as I can before I try to knock it down." I explain to him, and he looks at me with guilt.

"No time for guilt, Lincoln. We need transport." I state as I stand up on my own, allowing his hands to drop away from me.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. came a while ago, they left a few Quinjet's." Lincoln tells me.

"Perfect, what's the location? Can you enter the coordinates into the G.P.S.?" I ask him, and he nods as we begin to leave.

(Skip to Iliad, The Pacific Ocean)

After arriving to the Iliad, and during the journey Lincoln explained to me that my mother had killed Raina seeing as she was clairvoyant and didn't want her secrets to get out and introduced herself to Skye as her mother, Lincoln gives me a gun and takes me through the entrance that he, my mother, Gordon and other Inhuman's went through before Lincoln found out what my mothers real plan is and decided against it. Lincoln then leads us through the ship and towards the control room as that was the last place he saw my mother when we turn a corner and see May with and unconscious inhuman at her feet, and she looks up at me shocked.