Ye Who Enter Here

(The B.U.S., The Playground)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

After we arrive back to The Playground, Coulson has called all of S

After we arrive back to The Playground, Coulson has called all of S.H.I.E.L.D. to a meeting in the landing bay of The B.U.S. to explain our next mission, as I meet up with everyone, I walk over to Skye near four projectors that are set up by Fitz.

"Hey." I smile at Skye, and she turns to look at me.

"Hey." Skye shows me a small smile back.

"Everything alright?" I ask her as she doesn't seem like her cheery self.

"... I just have a bad feeling." Skye admits to me.

"It's going to be alright..." I assure her as I place my right hand on her left cheek "... Just think of it like any other mission." I tell her, and she nods her head hesitantly before I drop my hand from her cheek, and Coulson walks down from the upper level of The B.U.S.

"Here's what we know. H.Y.D.R.A.'s on the move. They have the Obelisk and an expert who knows how to use it. We can't let that happen, obviously." Coulson explains to everyone.

"Use it how?" Hunter speaks up.

"Based on our latest intel, there's something very powerful inside it... A weapon." Coulson explains.

"Are we talking chemical, biological, energy-based..?" Mack lists.

"Could be anything. It's alien." Fitz points out.

"While Simmons and I were undercover at H.Y.D.R.A., Whitehall was looking to create an extinction-level event to kill millions of people. We have to assume that this weapon has the potential to do that." Morse explains.

"Because bad guys love their WMDs. Trick is, to activate the Obelisk, H.Y.D.R.A. has to take it to specific place. It's like they have the keys to launch a nuclear warhead." Coulson explains.

"Now they need the lock, a temple inside the city." I add.

"Any idea where this temple is?" Simmons asks.

"Glad you asked... No. But it's in the city, and we now know where that is. Even better, H.Y.D.R.A. doesn't. Fitz?" Coulson asks him as he steps aside, and Fitz taps on the electronic tablet he is holding in his right hand with his left index finger, making a S.H.I.E.L.D. file come up on the projectors, and I walk up the projectors before opening the file revealing a 3-D projection of the world before I turn to S.H.I.E.L.D.

"On our mission to Australia, we hacked a military satellite network. Using that, we ran a multispectral topographic scan of the Earth, miles deep through the oceanic crust, looking to match ancient rock formations with the 3-D model of the city. And we found this." I explain to them before I zoom in on the projection and turn it landscape to show under the city, which is basically water.