A Night to Remember

*Italics mean flashback*

---Y/N'S POV---

Who knew so much could go wrong in one night? Everything was going too well I should've seen it coming, yet I was oblivious to it. The night started out great...

I was walking to Joe's with DeLuca right beside me. How did I find myself going out with the Dr. DeLuca for drinks?  We approached Joe's and DeLuca opened the door for me. I guess chivalry isn't dead. We headed for the bar and sat down next to each other. "What would  you like to drink DeLuca?" Joe asked before asking me the same question. "I'll just take a beer," he replies. "What about you.....?" He starts but I interrupt him. "It's Y/N, Y/N Grey-Shepherd," I answer him. "Oh you're Grey's and Shepherd's kid, I've heard so much about you!" he says with a smile. "Of course, what else is new?" I say with a chuckle. "You just started your internship at the hospital right?" he asks me while getting DeLuca's beer. "Yeppers and I'm here to celebrate my first day with Dr. DeLuca," I  reply while looking at DeLuca who gives me a smirk. He hands the beer off to DeLuca and asks me what I want to drink. "Well since I'm only 18 I'll settle for a Shirley temple please." "I knew you were under 21 your parents always talked about that, I guess making sure if you came in here one day I wouldn't serve you alcohol." He then proceeds to hand me the drink with a wink and I just roll my eyes. I turn to DeLuca. "You really had to get a Shirley temple, you couldn't get an adultish drink?" "Don't judge me I like cherries." He just starts to laugh at me and I punch his shoulder. He rubs his shoulder. "You pack a mean punch N/N." "What can I tell ya? Don't get on my bad side." "Speaking of look who's coming." I turn around to see Cassidy and Mindy walking towards you with beers in their hands. When they made it to you, you could clearly tell they were a bit tipsy. "Hey N/N, what's up? We're sorry for the way we treated you today Mindy and I want to make it up to you. Let us buy you a beer." Cassidy said. DeLuca grabbed my shoulder and spun me around making eye contact with me. "N/N think about this remember what your parents said to you, you don't want them to find out about this." "Screw what they said, I deserve to have a little fun." I proceed to get up and follow Cassidy and Mindy back to the table with the other interns, leaving DeLuca alone at the bar. Mindy handed me a beer and I took a sip of it. "Promises were meant to be broken," I say while holding up the bottle and take another sip. 

*A couple of beers later*

I was beyond tipsy at this point, leaning more towards a total blackout at this point. I knew my parents would kill me so might as well enjoy my last night of life. 

---DeLuca's POV---

I can't believe she left me to go drink. Her parents can be hardasses to her sometimes, but I didn't she think she would actually disobey them. I watched her drink down the beers and say her get drunk and drunker. I knew what had to be done, but I didn't want to do this to her. Joe came up to me at the bar. "Want me to call her parents so you're not the bad guy?" I should be the one to call her parents since she came with me. "No thanks Joe, I got this." I pull out my phone and dial Meredith's and Derek's home phone. I press call, it rings a couple of times before a tired Meredith answers. "Hello, this is Dr. Meredith Grey. How can I help you?" "Hi, Meredith its Andrew I'm calling from Joe's where your daughter is currently and she had a couple of drinks and may be drunk." "SHE DID WHAT! PLEASE MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE HER FATHER AND I ARE ON OUR WAY!!!" she then hangs up. "I'm sorry N/N, I hope you can forgive me." I whisper to myself while looking at N/N drunkenly hug the other interns. 

---Meredith's POV---

Derek and I were enjoying a peaceful sleep until the phone began to ring. "Hello, this is Dr. Meredith Grey. How can I help you?" I ask groggily. "Hi, Meredith its Andrew I'm calling from Joe's where your daughter is currently and she had a couple of drinks and may be drunk." After hearing daughter and drunk used in the same sentence I was enraged. "SHE DID WHAT! PLEASE MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE HER FATHER AND I ARE ON OUR WAY!" I hang up the phone furiously which wakes up Derek. "What's the matter? Who was on the phone?" "Dr. DeLuca." I reply while getting ip to get dressed. "What did he want?" "Y/N is at Joe's and is drunk." "WHAT!?!" "Yea I can't believe it either, now let's go get her ass." He then gets up and we proceed to the door and into the car and drive to Joe's. "SHE PROMISED US SHE WOULDN'T DRINK!" Derek yells. "I KNOW I'M PISSED, SHE'LL NEVER HAVE ANY FREEDOM AGAIN WE'RE DRIVING HER TO AND FROM THE HOSPITAL NOW ON SO THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!" I say while texting Alex to let him what is happening. "THIS GIRL HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING TO HER!" Derek says while driving pretty fast. She did have no idea what would happen to her.

TO BE CONTINUED...