Encounters with DeLuca

---Y/N's POV---

As I was walking down the hallway I spot DeLuca in the corner of my eye speaking to another a doctor.  "Excuse me, Dr. Roberts. I'll be right back," he says while looking at me. He walks towards me while still looking at me. I try my best to continue walking, but he grabs my arm and redirects me towards an empty room. He brings me in the room and shuts the door behind him blocking it with his body so I couldn't leave. "Look N/N, I'm sorry for what I did last night, but it's not my fault that you went and drank." "I don't blame you for what you did. If I was in your position I would've called my parents too." He looks up from the ground making direct eye contact. "You don't..... I just thought you would be mad since your parents really laid it on you last night." I got lost in those brown eyes again. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at others." His face goes into realization knowing exactly who I was talking about. "That makes sense." "Yea they set me up." "I can't believe they did that." He kept getting closer to me backing me up into the wall. I could feel his breath when all of sudden my pager goes off ruining the moment. Where are you? You better get your booty over here now or ELSE. Love you, sweetie. -Dad  Huh, I'm getting very mixed signals with this message. "Welp, it looks like I should go before my punishment is doubled." I squirm myself out of the sandwich towards the door, but before I could open the door DeLuca slams his hand against the door. "This isn't over N/N." He says in an ominous tone with a smirk. I begin to blush at this and of course, he notices. He opens the door. "I'll see you later." He continues to smirk and leaves. I'm left still embarrassed and flushed. I leave the room continuing walking the down trying not to make it obvious that DeLuca was hitting on me. I finally make it to the nurse's station where my father was waiting impatiently with his arms folded across his chest. "Looky, looky what the cat dragged in," he says while making direct eye contact with mine. "What can I say, the hallways are busier than usual." "Alright, Miss Excuses let's get going." He walks towards the first patient's room. I follow right behind him into the room. I wonder what my second day in the hospital holds for me.  Nobody knows. 

------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is so short, but I wanted to make DeLuca's section separate from the rest of the day.

If you guys have any suggestions for the book please let me know! Until next time!

-Dreya