A Day with Grey

---Cassidy's POV (aka Mean Girl)---

We are screwed.  Both of us just got assigned Y/N's mother after what we did to her last night. I mean don't get me wrong it's going to be such an honor to work under the Meredith Grey, but when she threatens you and your friend in the middle of the bar for giving her underaged daughter alcohol you don't really jump at the chance.  It was a joke. Maybe Not, the world may never know.

Now here we are walking down to the nurse's station where the legendary general surgeon is.  She's talking to one of her best friends, Alex Karev. As soon as she turns you could see her face turn into an evil smirk.  Oh dang, we screwed. "Is it too late to call in sick?" I whisper to Mindy. "I think so," she replies as Dr. Grey started to walk over to us. "You girls ready for a long day?" she asks with an emphasis on the long. "Yes," we both say in unison so we don't piss her off more than we already have.

 "Alright follow me." She says while walking down a hallway into a conference room with a bunch of files and charts everywhere. "I thought everything was done electronically these days on the tablets,"  I said while picking up one of the many files on the table and looking in it. "Yes and no, we still need hard copies of everything just in case of a blackout or someone was to hack the system." I sit down and start looking at the files. "I'll be back in a few hours to check up on you guys. Have fun!" Dr. Grey waves as she walks out. 

"This is unfair, she can't treat us like this," Mindy says while she continues to file. "I mean technically she can do whatever she is our boss and owns a part of the hospital." "But this is a teaching hospital." "Yes it is, but we did get her underage daughter drunk after her first day as a surgeon so I think we kinda asked for this." "What were the chances that we were going to get assigned to Dr. Grey after that though, maybe it was rigged." "Let's be honest it probably was, she has her connections, I see why she used to be called Medusa." "We should get back to filing before we get yelled at again." 

A Couple of Hours Later>>>>>>>>

"I have so many paper cuts, Mindy." "Me too, Cassidy, Me too" "How's the filing going?" Dr. Grey asks as she walks in with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Terrible, but we're almost done. Right, Cassidy?" "Yea and that's the last one," I say as I put the final file down. "Not too bad you two. I want you guys to come with me now I have something to show you."  Dr. Grey tells us as she begins to walk out again. We both sit there still not believing her. "Well, aren't you two going to join me or are would you like to do more filing?" We both look at each other and immediately got up and followed her out of the room. 

She took us into a patient's room. There was a young girl grabbing her stomach in pain. "This is Abigail Williams, 6 years old she has been experiencing abdominal pain for the past day and when we took a CT we found that you swallowed several pieces from the game Monopoly, I'm going need one of you to watch her stool and count each of the pieces to make sure they all come out." "You want us to go through her poop and find all of the pieces?" I say disgusted. I look at Mindy who gives me the same look. "There are about 8 pieces from the game in her stomach, keep me updated." She hands me a pair of gloves and takes Mindy with her. 

UUUUGHHHHH.... how did I get stuck here? That's right I wanted to be a surgeon and I messed with my boss's daughter, not the smartest move. I currently have a clothespin on my nose searching through the toilet to see if any pieces have come out yet. There's one, a house, 7 more to go and there's another one, 6 more to go now. "HAHAHA, you're searching through my stinkies," the little girl mocks from behind me. "I have to make sure all the pieces come out of you so they can't hurt you anymore," I try to respond as kindly as possible. "Okay whatever you say, weird doctor lady." She turns around to go back to bed. I found another monopoly piece this time a hotel I believe, 5 more to go, another one, 4 more, halfway there.

TIME SKIP>>>>>>

I was just standing around the nurse's station when Abigail came out of her room. "Ms. doctor lady, I made another stinky you have to come to check it out now." Everyone turns to look at me and I just roll my eyes and make my way towards her room. I put on my gloves and grab the bag full of the other pieces I've already discovered and place a clothespin over my nose and make my way to the bathroom. "It's a big one this time." She tells me. "Oh just for me thank you," I say as nicely as possible maybe the rest of the pieces will be in here.  I begin my depth into the grossness once again.  

Found the first one, 3 more to go, come on let this be the one. I think while I find another piece, 2 more to go, almost there. I find another one, one more to go. There it is the final piece, I'm finally done. I lift myself up from the toilet and flush, washing my hands thoroughly and zipping off the baggie full of pieces. I begin to walk out of the room, but not before I say once last thing to Abigail. "Next time your older siblings won't let you play with them just hide the game under your pillow or in a high place they'll never know." She gives me a thumbs-up before I make my exit.

I find Dr. Grey at the nurses' station and hand her the baggie. "Thank you so much Cassidy, hope you learned a lot today," she says while accepting the bag and giving me a smile. "You know what I actually did learn a lot today so thank you for the opportunity." I give her a firm handshake and make my way to the locker room. 

Author's Note>>>>>>>

Long-time no see dudes. Yes yes, hold your applauds I'm back. Expect more to come. I promise I'll go back to Y/N's POV next part just wanted to give a little insight to the other side of things for people.