~RaphaelxMute!reader~Kisses

#2 hehe. Another requested Raph

Request: Katiethepurpleninja

Word count: 734

Universe: 2012

Age: 19

Status: Dating

Note/Warning: make out.

I updated today cause it's my birthday🎉 March 8th. (I'm also doing a Q&A soon drop some questions)

Sometimes I wish I can talk. So I can tell people what I want.

My injury affected my life a lot. Getting a ball hit to your throat isn't the best thing. I learned how to adjust to it. Wasn't the easiest task, but I managed.
I had to learn sign language. Which is the hardest language ever! It took me forever. I don't know how it comes so naturally to other people. All of the actions were so hard. Though I did secretly learn how to curse. Whenever I'm mad, I just do it. It's fun on how they don't know what it means.
Though, Don caught on. To my disappointment. Ever since he found out, I couldn't do it to him. He also learned the rest of the language as well.

Since the rest of the team doesn't know sign language, I have to write it on paper. Which I hate.
Couple weeks ago, Raph actually asked me to be his girlfriend. To which I obliged. I was happy that anyone would actually want to be with me. Which brings me to my problem:

I want to kiss him.

He didn't kiss me yet. He thought I thought, we would be going to fast. I wanted to tell him that it's fine.
I think you can tell I can't. Today I have to get his attention.
I went over to his room, knocking on the door. When he told me that it was fine to come in, I opened the door. I always liked how he did his room. When he first played the drums for me, I was amazed at his skills.
I started to gesture, his lips and my lips.

"Why don't you just write what you want to say?"

I then tried to speak. Something I haven't tried in forever.

"I want you to kiss me," I spoke out. My eyes widen. Did I just speak? Raphael was just as shocked as I am.

"Y-you spoke. You can talk!" He yelled just as excited as I am. I nodded starting to cry a bit.

"I-I can talk. I have a voice. I sound so different." I say random things to experience my voice. After a little celebration, telling Don so he could know what's up. He said it's temporary. Saying some weird science facts. I got a bit disappointed.

"What did you say back there?" Raph brought up of what I asked from before. I blushed in embarrassment, hiding my face in my hands and my elbows on my knees.
"You can tell me," he rubbed my back. I mumbled it into my hand.
"What?" He leaned closer to my face. I could feel his breath beside my hands. I lifted my head up a bit looking to my side where he was, the proximity between him and me, made me blush.

"I wanted you to kiss me," I say shyly. The sound of my voice this low sounded really different than me saying it aloud. He then laughed at me. I put my face back into my hands, covering my tomato like face. He put my hands down and looked at me seriously. Which was so hot.

"Then why didn't you just say so?" He glances at my lips then back at me. He leaned in slowly as I did the same till we closed the gap in between us. It took me a few seconds to realize of how amazing this felt. It was quite odd kissing a turtle humanoid, then again: I never kissed anyone before. Who would want to be with someone who can't talk? Raph would.

Because, he's with me.

"Okay, I'll leave you two and your privacy," Leo retreats and closes the door. We then parted with both of us blushing. Raph got up angry, till I pulled his arm down.

"It's okay," I reassured him. He then gave me a quizzical look. He has a point.
"Go get him," I gave up. I let go of his arm, he came down and kissed me one more time. He switched to angry Raph quickly, looking at the door and opened it screaming

"LEONARDO!!"

*Cartoon version of Raph chasing Leo. Leo looks scared as Raph is angry with a laughing Y/n in the background*