~Leonardoxreader~Sunburnt

#6 Finally a Leo🥳

Request: @Dark_As_Night_2018

Word count: 1586

Universe: 2012

Age: 22

Status: Dating

Note/Warning: Leo being adorable. I don't like this.
Date: jul/1/19

I was finally done.

Done with school. I decided on going to my grandpa's farm house that was close to the beach.
I happily skipped in the sewers (not in the sewage) and went towards the lair. I may had been twenty-two, but I still acted like a child. Apparently, that's what Leo liked most about me. That I was his freedom that he never actually had. He had patrol all the time. He had to train all the time. It made him —and me— paranoid.
That's why I decided for him to come with. The lair was quiet as per usual. What wasn't usual, was the huge tackle hug I got out of nowhere. Leo's big arms wrapped around me, holding me close and making sure I didn't get hurt from the fall. He showered me with kisses all over my face, pecking here and there. When he was done, he rested his head in the crook of my neck, nuzzling in it.

"I missed you so fucking much." His voice wasn't that audible, but I made out the words. His breath tickling my neck, making me squirm a bit. I also hadn't seen him for almost four months. Due to us never having time for each other. Me with school and him with his ninjitsu.

"I missed you too," I pouted. I didn't realize how much I actually did miss him. I missed him obviously, but there was this connection I get that was missing. Like it was supposed to be there, making it feel empty without his presence. But at that moment, it was there.
When he was done embracing me, he got up with me but still wrapped his arms around me. And he called me 'clingy'.

"How come you didn't call? I would've did something, or set something as a welcome back." I was flattered he wanted to do stuff like that, but I didn't need it.

"That is why I didn't call you," I chuckled lightheartedly. He blushed a little, making his green complexion darker.
"Where are your brothers?"

"They went out on patrol and suggested I rest because of me doing it alone a few times." He stretches his muscles. He avoided my gave while stretching a bit more. That was a sign saying he was lying.
They wouldn't let him rest after 'a few times', I knew that.

"A few times?" I echoed. He looked at me briefly then at the floor, his green skin getting darker and rubbing the back of his neck.
"Leo?"

"Maybe triple dozens," he muttered. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you fu-," I put my hands on my head, not believing what I was hearing. I exhaled, puffing my cheeks in the process.
"Leo! Why?"

"I-I'm worried. And stressed," he closed his eyes shut. I sighed once more as I stepped closer towards him. I placed my hand on his cheek, he flinched a bit but relaxed in my hold. He sighed and just wrapped his arms around me once more. He nuzzled into my neck, asking for forgiveness by showing affection. He's not the one to admit his mistake as he tried to be perfect at anything and everything he does.

"I'm going to be worried about you. That's why I have an idea as a stress reliever." He hummed in my neck, questioning my idea. The sensation of the buzzing on my neck sent shivers down my spine. I coughed a bit as I tried to refrain myself.
"I'm going to my grandpa's farm house for the weekend. I decided to bring you along with." He let go of me and looked at me questioningly.
"C'mon it's gonna be fun! Besides, you've been stressing yourself out too much lately." I started to make my way out of the lair. He looked at me dumbfounded, he didn't even get a chance to agree, but I didn't care, he needed it.
"We leave on Saturday morning. Be at my place then; don't be late."