~Raphaelxreader~ just a kiss

#15

Request: @queencookiegacha

Word count: 623

Prompt: 3. "no! i was talking about our kiss."

Universe: series

Age: 15

Status: crushinggggg

Note/Warning: kissing lolol

I hated training

Don't get me wrong, I like the fact of defending myself, but sensei was tough on us. We first meditated, which was overall pretty chill, then we did some katas. Also chill. But then, we started to spar. I wasn't the best with one on one combat. I failed at reflexes and I wasn't as fast as the turtles.

Today, I was against the strongest among the four. Raphael. He stood in front of me, a mocking smirk played on his face, sais in hand. I weakly gripped onto my katanas, sweat forming on my hands due to how nervous I was, making me almost drop them.
I glanced at sensei for some empathy. He didn't even take the time to glance at me. Rude. "Hajime!"

"You're going down, sweetheart." He lunged at me, I defended myself, not bothering to attack him.
C'mon, you can do it.

I tried attacking him but then I lost my footing. I dropped my katanas in the process, and Raph tried to steady me, but he fell as well. I closed my eyes as I braced for contact, but all I felt was something warm on my lips.

I opened my eyes and they widened when I saw Raph kissing me. Or was I kissing him? My heart raced as I stood up right away, covering my mouth.

"Uh, dudes? What just happened?" Mikey broke the silence. I stared at Raph, shocked of what had just happened.

"I'm gonna go," I muttered, rushing out of there and in the guest room. I sat down there, thinking of what happened mere seconds ago. As shocked as I was, I was also mesmerized. Gently, I touched my lips to where I was kissed. My heart raced as if I ran for a mile. I soft grin grew on my face, I kissed my crush.

I kissed my crush!

What worried me was if he didn't like it. Did I intrude his personal space? Does he hate me?

My thoughts later on got interrupted by a soft knock. "Come in," I responded. Load and behold, Raphael, in the flesh. He looked at me nervously, a hand behind his neck.

"H- Hey. I just want to talk about earlier."

I rolled my eyes to cover my embarrassment, "about how I fell and completely embarrassed myself?"

He shook his head, hands waving to deny my suggestion. "No! I was talking about our kiss," he lowered his voice. My eyes widened, Raph wasn't big to talk about this kind of stuff, so it was kind of surprising that he cane in here and wanted to talk about it.

"What about it?" I tilted my head, my heart racing again as he walked closer, closing the door in the process.

"Because we kissed, I think it would be a good time to tell you how I feel about..."

My hopes were raised as the thought of him liking me was amazing. "About.."

"How- you know what? This is stupid," he groaned, falling onto the floor, covering his face with his hands. I sighed softly, going onto the ground as well, crawling to his side, and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I like you. Like like you," I confessed, hearing him make a small gasp. His head lifted from his moping position, I could feel his gaze on me, but I didn't say nor do anything about it.

"Same here," he replied.

A smile danced on my face, warming my heart as it swelled in adoration. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer, the warmth of his lips gracefully touched my forehead, making my stomach churn.
Who knew just a kiss would make me confess? Life was weird.