~Leonardoxreader~ Silhouette

(By: Steve Garcia)
#12

Request: @luanayolo

Word count: 283

Prompt: N/A

Universe: series

Age: 19

Status: strangers

Note/Warning: hella short. Might do a part two if inspiration wants to strike me.

The four brothers lined up at the edge of the building, looking at the now safe city. 

They stopped a few muggings and a couple of robberies. Nothing they couldn't handle. New York was always awake. Something could happen at anytime. Luckily for them, most of it was during the night, and that was the only time they were allowed to leave the lair.

"We did well today my fellow teammates," Leo announced, loud clear, and making his voice a bit deeper for effect.

"Do you have to say that every night?" Leo turned his head towards his brother in the red mask on his left, a frown covering both of their faces.

Leo blushed, his arm behind his neck, not knowing what to do with it. "I just thought...I don't know...it was like a thing?"

"A thing?"

"Y'know, that thing that people always say whenever they do something."

"That's got to be the most rid-"

"Who's that?" Mikey pointed his humongous finger towards a girl.

"That's a human! Hide!" Donnie yelled. Everyone obeyed without question.
She was doing nothing at first. Innocently sitting at the rooftop edge. Something that was setting Leonardo into a mini panic attack that she was so close to the edge.
Her outfit changed in a blink of an eye. Leo was in shock. She jumped off the rooftop, running as fast as she can. As her and Leo's eyes met, she winked at him, then she was gone.

"Who the hell was that?"

Leo tuned out his brothers as he looked off in the distance. He was amazed. Stunned even. He suddenly felt this attraction towards her. This invisible pull.

"I need to find her."