New Member

Asuka and her team walked into the Ninja Room, and were greeted by Daidouji. "Hello. I will be standing in for Kiriya until further notice, since he and Hanzo went running off somewhere." She explained, then jerked her head to the behind her. "Before he left, Hanzo recruited a new member to join us, but..." She trailed off, pinching the bridge of her nose. "What is it, Daidouji-Senpai?" Asuka asked, tilting her head. Daidouji just sighed, and opened the door. "You will see." Was all she said. The girls looked at each other, then shrugged.

Walking into the room, Asuka noticed that a young man with H/C hair and S/T skin looking at his reflection on the blade of his katana. Hearing the door open, he turned to it, then scowled. He turned back to his katana, then sheathed it. Asuka approached him, but he held his hand out. "Don't come within two feet of me, please." He said sternly, not looking at her. Asuka was taken aback by his request, but did so with a dejected look on her face.

Looking at Asuka, Katsuragi got angry, crossed her arms. "Who do you think you are, being so rude?" She demanded, her eyes narrowing. Y/N scoffed, and gave her a sidelong glance, then stood up. "I don't need to explain myself to people I don't know." He said back, moving to leave the room. Yagyuu glared at him, and pulled Hibari closer to her. "Jeez, what's his problem?!" Katsuragi huffed. Daidouji put a hand on Katsuragi's shoulder, getting the girl's attention.

"He's had a rough past with women, or so I've been told. Master-Hanzo requested that we try to get along with him." She explained. "I don't like him any more than you do, but we have to deal with him, for he is now a member of the Hanzo Elite. If word got out to the other schools that our team can't get along, we would be shunned." Daidouji explained, her eyes sympathetic. Asuka, still a little dejected, rubbed her arm. "So... what do you mean by 'rough past with women'? Does he not like women?" She asked.

Daidouji tapped her chin, then shook her head. "Well, he doesn't not like women, it's just that..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "He... has had very bad experiences with them, which soured his attitude towards them." She finished. Ikaruga huffed, and crossed her arms. "That is no excuse to be so insufferably rude." She said. "You're not wrong. But for now, we should try to get on his good side." Hibari said, surprising Yagyuu. "Hibari... I don't think you're safe around him." She told her, her eye filled with worry.

Asuka sighed, and shrugged. "Well, that's all we can really do, Yagyuu-Chan. We should go find him, and introduce ourselves. I'm sure we approach him the right way, we can interact with him in a good way." She told Yagyuu, then the rest of her team. She motioned for them to follow her, and they went the same direction Y/N did, which was the way to the Training Area. Walking into the clearing, the girls found Y/N meditating on top of one of the training dummies, his sword balanced on his fingertip. The girls were genuinely impressed, and remained silent as to not disturb him.

Eventually he opened his eyes, and sighed when he saw the five girls. Asuka gulped, then took a step forward. "H-Hi, I'm Asuka. What's your name?" She asked. Y/N looked surprised for a second, but sighed again. "...Y/N." He said begrudgingly, climbing down from the dummy. "Oh, that's a nice name!" Asuka complimented, folding her arms behind her back. "These are my friends-" She started, but was interrupted by Y/N raising his hand. "If they want to introduce themselves to me, that's fine. Don't do it for them." He said, sheathing his katana.

Asuka was crestfallen once again, and sighed. She looked into Y/N's eyes, which looked like they held an endless amount of hate inside the E/C irises. They softened, but only for a split second, since she heard Ikaruga confront him. "Would it hurt you to be less rude?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips. "She gave me her name. If you want to as well, be my guest. If you really want to be 'friends', then you wouldn't let someone else introduce you." He fired back, leaving the girl speechless. "How... can you be so immature and illogical?" Yagyuu asked quietly. Y/N scoffed, and walked to another dummy.

"What you call immaturity..." He trailed off, glaring at the dummy. He suddenly chopped the dummy's head clean off with am unsheathing technique, the head rolling around. "I call caution." He finished, stepping on the head to stop it. He then picked it up, and put it on back on the dummy. He then walked back into the academy, closing the door behind him. "Well, at least we got his name... and he cleaned up after himself." Asuka said, trying to reassure her team. "That's what you're worried about?!" Her team shouted in unison.

-The Next Day-

Y/N came out of his room, and walked into the Ninja Room. The rest of the Hanzo Elite were eating breakfast, and chatting idly. He walked past them and into the kitchen, reaching for the fridge. "Oh! Y/N, your food is on the table!" Asuka called, pointing to a seat next to her. Y/N was about to refuse, but stopped himself when he saw what was on the plate. It was most definitely a hearty breakfast. There were two fluffy pancakes, two strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, and a glass of milk. Swallowing his pride, he sat next to Asuka, and began eating. Asuka pumped her fist under the table, happy with her victory.

Once he was done, he cleaned his plate, then walked off. "Well, at least he has good manners." Ikaruga commented, wiping her mouth. "Come on, we got him to eat with us. Let me have this..." Asuka sighed, sinking in her chair. Ikaruga sweat dropped, and rubbed Asuka's shoulders. "S-Sorry." She apologized. Katsuragi suddenly stood from her chair, and went to follow Y/N. The girls watched her leave, then looked at each other. "You don't think she's going to..." Hibari trailed off. "No, I don't think she's that dumb..." Yagyuu replied.

Katsuragi looked around the training area, and saw Y/N practicing his unsheathing technique. She approached quietly, arms folded behind her back. "What do you want?" He asked suddenly, catching her off-guard. "W-Well... I..." She stuttered, then composed herself. "I wanted to start over. My name's Katsuragi." She explained. Y/N glanced at her over his shoulder, then turned back to the dummy. "Okay." Was all he said in return. Katsuragi got a little irritated, but let it slide, since she realized that response was probably the best she was going to get for now.

Out of nowhere, he spoke again. "I once had a girlfriend that had your name." He said. Katsuragi raised a brow. "Once had? What happened?" She asked. "She cheated on me." He replied, grunting as he unsheathed his sword once again. Katsuragi sweat dropped, and sighed. "Oh..." Was all she could say. When he remained silent, she rubbed the back of her neck, sighed, then walked back to the academy. Once inside, she was confronted by her friends. "What did you do?" Ikaruga asked. "I introduced myself, and got ripped on for my name." She explained. "What...?" Yagyuu muttered. "He told me that he had a girlfriend that had the same name as me. And apparently she cheated on him." She said, crossing her arms. "Oh..." Asuka mumbled.

-Three Hours Later-

Asuka watched Y/N train from afar, then realized something. She dropped down from the branch she was sitting on, but landed a little hard. Hissing in pain, she nursed her knee, then walked over to Y/N. "Hey, I have a question, if you don't mind." She said. Y/N sighed, and turned to her. "What is it?" He asked. "Well, do you do anything other than train?" She asked, tilting her head. Y/N raised a brow, then leaned on his katana. "Is there something wrong with that?" He asked in return, making Asuka shake her head. "No, no! I mean, I like to train a lot too, but..." She trailed off, poking her fingertips together. "Well, maybe I could show you something fun...?" She inquired. "I really don't... ugh, fine." He said, sheathing his katana. Asuka immediately brightened up, a smile on her face. Y/N didn't want to admit it, but she looked pretty cute.

Y/N and Asuka stood in the kitchen, wrapping futomaki rolls. Asuka hummed quietly to herself while she did so, while Y/N remained silent. "Looking good! Let's take these to the others." She complimented, picking up a plate they stacked the rolls on. Y/N followed a few paces behind her, and they walked out to the swimming pool. The rest of the girls were there, playing in the water. "Everyone! Y/N and I made futomaki rolls!" The girls were out of the water instantly, and had claimed a roll for themselves within seconds. Y/N sweat dropped while watching them, and looked at his own roll. He shrugged, then took a bite.