Her Hero

Yumi sat before the shrine of Kurokage, her eyes closed in prayer. She heard the faintest tap of footsteps, and opened her eyes. "What is your business here?" Yumi asked, not looking away from the Shrine. "Our master said that you, and everyone else in this school are a liability to our plans. Nothing personal." The masked Shinobi replied, drawing two swords. 'Asuka?' Yumi thought, then turned to stand up to her opponents. 'No... it's not her. I suppose dual wielding is not uncommon.' She thought to herself, then fixed her uniform.

"Fine then. If you wish to harm my friends, you will have to kill me, first." She told the Shinobi, then let her fans slip into her hands from her sleeves. She opened them, and made her stance. The Shinobi all dispersed into a formation, and attacked all at once. Yumi danced out of the way of the strikes, then froze one of them. She shivered as she tried to move, but was dropkicked out of the window. Yumi turned to her team, who had just showed up. Yozakura nodded to her, then pounded her gauntlets together.

The battle raged in the Ninja Room of Gessen, leaving gashes and craters all over the place. Yumi ducked under a cross slash from the dual wielding Shinobi, then smacked her three times with her fans. The Shinobi stumbled, but grabbed Yumi by the collar of her shirt, and threw her out of a window. Yumi cried out as she hit the concrete, and nursed the cuts on her thighs. The Shinobi landed shakily in front of her, and raised her swords. Yumi looked around frantically for her fans, but they were a good distance away. She closed her eyes in anticipation as she could hear the whistling steel coming closer.

She flinched when she heard the metal ring upon collision, and opened her eyes. A young man with H/C hair had intercepted the two blades, and pushed the Shinobi away. "W-Who are you?" Yumi asked, but she was ignored. The young man rushed the Shinobi, and sidestepped a thrust, then bashed her wrists, making her drop her swords. She was about to run away, but Y/N held the tip of his katana at her throat, and she froze in place. "Listen here, skank." Y/an growled, pressing the tip of his blade into her neck, drawing a little blood. "Leave, and don't come back. You do, the hole in your is going to be a hell of a lot wider." He threatened, and the girl nodded frantically, then ran away, followed by her roughed up teammates.

The young man sheathed his katana, and turned when he felt Yumi's cold hand on his shoulder. "T-Thank you, I- ah!" She collapsed on top of Y/N, unable to hold herself up after the damage to her legs. "Ow..." She mumbled, then pushed herself up. She heard a grunt from underneath her, and looked down, then turned crimson. She had mounted him, when she knocked him over, and from his face it looked like it hurt. "I-I'm so sorry!" She apologized, as he opened his eyes. "I'm fine... just get off of me." He grumbled. She moved to do so, but stopped when she heard several metal objects hit the ground.

She turned to see her team, who were all blushing madly. Even Murakumo's blush was visible through her mask. "Y-Yumi-San?" Yozakura stuttered, looking at her leader. "G-Guys, it's not what it looks like, right..." She turned to get confirmation from the young man, unaware that he had pushed himself to sit up. Upon turning, their lips connected, and eyes widened. Yumi, despite the shock of what had just happened, easily melted into his arms, deepening the kiss.

Y/N was in complete shock. A girl he had just rescued was kissing him. Yes, it was an accident, but for some reason he didn't pull away. Her ice cold lips sent a pulse through his veins, a feeling he never had before. Eventually she pulled away to breathe, her face even darker than before. "W-What was... that?" Y/N stuttered, and Yumi seemed to come back to her senses. She stood up from his waist, ignoring the pain in her legs. She scampered to her friends, and hid behind Murakumo.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments, when Y/N remembered what he was there for. "Uh... Asuka told me to bring these to you..." he mumbled, holding a box of chocolates to the group. Yozakura grabbed the box, and thanked him. He cleared his throat, then turned to leave. Before he could go, Yumi stopped him. "Wait...!" She whispered, looking up at him. Y/N stood there, and was in awe of Yumi's beauty. Her dark gray hair, her icy blue eyes, and her pale skin that looked untouched by the sun. Her clothes were slightly torn, but left just enough to show what she's working with while leaving the rest to the imagination.

"W-What?" He asked. Yumi looked away for a second, then looked back up at him. "C-Could you give me your name? Mine is Yumi." She requested. "Uh... Y/N." He responded, and Yumi nodded. "Y/N... that is a lovely name." She whispered, then held his hand with both of hers. "W-Will you come back to visit me?" She asked. "Um... sure." Y/N replied, making her smile. She let go of him, then waved as he left.

-Later-

"Hey, Yu-And-mi, like, who was that guy?" Shiki asked, eating a potato chip. "Y/N. Now that you mention him, I remember Asuka told us about him joining her school." Yumi replied, but Shiki grinned. "You like, totes have the hots for him, right?" She asked Yumi, who nodded shyly. "I'm, like, really happy for you! You finally have someone you like!" Shiki told her, and Yumi nodded, remembering what had unfolded. "But, what do you, like, like about him?" Shiki asked.

"What is there not to like?!" Yumi replied, then intertwined her fingers, and closed her eyes. "His big, warm hands, and his lovely H/C hair..." Yumi whispered, and Shiki leaned forward, encouraging her friend to go on. "His masculine body, and those fiery E/C eyes." She said wistfully, then blushed. "F-Forgive me, I got carried away..." She apologized, but Shiki smiled. "It's totes okay girl. I totes know how you feel." Shiki replied, petting Yumi's head.

-Hanzo National-

Asuka tapped her foot angrily, whilst Y/N tried to act normal. "What's the matter?" He asked, and Asuka grumbled something under her breath. "All I told you to do was deliver the chocolate, yet you come back with lipstick stains on your lips?!" She barked, and Y/N flinched, then felt his lips. "Asuka, I can explain!" He told her, but she shook her head wildly, her eyes shut. "I don't care! I gave you one thing to do, and you come back like this?!" She screamed, then started chasing him around the room.

The rest of the team watched from far away. "What did he do again?" Katsuragi asked. "Apparently he kissed one of the girls from Gessen." Ikaruga explained. "Wha- before he kissed any of us?!" She exclaimed, getting weird looks from the other three. "Don't act like you don't want to." She defended, and the girls blushed, but denied it still. "Whatever. But I wonder how much more interesting things will get now that Gessen knows about him..."