Escape (rescue mission pt.2)

"So you got in through the vents?"

English accent questioning, soft. Barely a whisper, only audible for your ears. The two of you were taking a different route to the basement, since the staircase oddly didn't go far enough. Forcing you two to steal a card key.

"Yeah, air vent, then stairs. Not to hard." You said, rubbing your neck gently before poking around the corner of the hallway. Checking if there were any guards. Wishing you had checked the schedule in the cell chambers before you left.
For all you know the next guard was coming for their shift and could be alerting the others.

Oh well, there bound to notice their prisoner gone at some point. You began walking down the hallway. The blonde behind you, he still hasn't given you a name. Or anything to call him. What if you got separated? How were you going to make sure he was around. Calling him blondie?

Almost like he new you had questions he immediately asked.

"What's wrong?"

You glanced over your shoulder, making contact.
His eyes were staring at you so intently, something about them struck you. Nostalgia? It was a feeling but you couldn't put your finger on it.

"What if we get separated—what should I call you, since you haven't given me a name?"

He shifted his weight as he stood, fingers holding his chin. Humming while he thought.

"Call me...Snake."

"Snake?"

He nodded with a grin, arms folding over his bare chest.
"My other name would make things complicated."

You looked at him confused, other name?

"Yours starts with white, my previous one did as well."
He explained, walking ahead. Leading you both down the corridor until you reached a door.

Each of your bodies pressed flat against either side of the door. Listening closely. Both having your pistols ready.
Through the door you could faintly hear a conversation taking place.

It was in a different language which caused you to frown. Sadly you only knew four different languages.
Russian, French, English, and sign language. Neither of them being of use.

"I'm not sure what they are saying...but they seemed worried." The blonde said, looking to you while pressing his ear closer.

"They know your gone..?"

"Most likely."

"Chert poberi..." You hissed under your breath.

Snake chuckled next to you, teasing "ma langue ma quoi..."

You looked up at him. French..? This seemed all to familiar. You faintly remember a young boy with blonde hair, a rowdy kid he was. Always stirring trouble...but he was nice to you-Eli...no this wasn't Eli...was it?

"Come now, lets get that card key and get out of here." He said, before nodding to the door. You nodded in agreement, readying your tranquilizers. Both of you burst through the door. The two guards didn't get a chance to ready their weapons before they both fell to the ground.

The blonde shook his head as he laughed, crouching beside one of the guards. Digging around through their pockets until he pulled out a green card. The letter E bold on display.

"They need better security." You joked, while glancing to the door. Keeping an eye out for reinforcements.

"Don't give them any ideas (y/n) this has been a smooth stroll so far, I'd like to keep it that way." He spoke calmly, guided the two of you towards the elevator.