Chapter one

One year later

Raina

" You gonna call me when you get home ? "

" For sure girl you know ill never forget about you ", i said to this other shorty i met here. Knowing i wasn't gon call the bitch.

I was finally out this hell hole and its all thanks to Orlando. I wish he would've gotten me out sooner but shit i cant complain. As long as i was out.

" Vegas over here "

This cop said to me. I walked over and grabbed my bag. Thats when he held my arm and brought me closer to him.
" Look Vegas, i dont know how you did it but im onto you "

" I dont know what you're talking about ", i responded. he put a toothpick in his mouth then he pushed me away.

" This wont be the last time you see of me, you understand ? "

" Yeah whatever ", i replied. I grabbed the bag that has my stuff in it and walked away.

Once i got outside, a black escalate truck was waiting for me. I walked further down until i got to the car. The driver's side window rolled down and revealed Orlando.

" Well well well looks like somebody finally came to their senses ", i said.

" Yeah i got caught up ", he responded. I rolled my eyes and walked up to the window.

" Yeah? Doing what? It took you a year to come and get a bitch, thought you bailed on me "

" Now why would i do that? But look who i got in the back ", Orlando said. I looked at him weirdly before opening the back door.

" Aaaaaahhhh "

I yelled out as i ran and jump into Deon's arms. From the corner of my eye i saw Orlando get out and shut the door. Then he got back into the driver's side and drove off.

" Oh my God! How? When? ", i asked Deon. He shrugged his shoulders.

" O here came and saw me a few months ago and told me what the plan was. You know i couldn't let you do this by yourself "

I looked over at Orlando.

" Why did you do this ? "

" Well i thought maybe you wanted someone to help you... And that you probably miss him ", he said while he kept his eyes on the road. I turned back around to Deon.

" I missed you so much ", i told him. He wrapped me in his arms and kiss me.

" Me too shorty "

" Well since you're gonna do this with me..you do know that its gonna be dangerous right ? ", i told him. He nodded his head.

" Nobody or nothing scare me, they got a rude awakening coming they way ", he said. I smile as i snuggled into him.

---------------

Tay

" Hold on get up for a minute "

I told this girl i met about a week ago. She was in the middle of giving me head when the doorbell rung. I straighten myself up and went downstairs to see who it was.

" Hey "

" Wassup ", i replied.

" Well did you forget? Its your turn to watch Kenzo ", Keleii said with a smile.

" Nah i aint forget ", i said. I took him from her and planted kisses on his cheek. " Wassup little man ", I said to him. Kenzo laid his head on my chest while i held him. Soon he begin drifting to sleep.

" He's so calm when he's with you, its so cute ", Keleii said then she pinched his cheek. I licked my lips as i looked at her.

" You wanna come in ? "

" I would but im supposed to be going somewhere tonight ", she said. I gave her a look.

" Where you going ? "

" Out with Trina and Ari ", she told me. I sucked my teeth.

" You better not be in other niggas' faces either ", i told her.

" Boy bye, You are not my man anymore "

" I don't give a fuck, go ahead and think im playing. Im killing you and him ", i told her.

" What i tell you about cussing around our son ? ", she said.

" And what i tell you two minutes ago ", i questioned her.

" You can't tell me what to do- ", Keleii started to say but the girl from earlier walked pass her and down the porch steps. Keleii stared her down with her arms crossed.

" Ill just come later on ", the girl said while she kept walking.

" How about you don't come back at all hoe ", Keleii yelled out to her.

" Ayo what happened to dont cuss infront of Kenzo? "

" Bitch fuck you ", was all she said before she gave our son a kiss and left.
" Im trying to but you acting stupid ", i yelled out to her.

" Fuck you Tay "

She got inside her orange g wagon and drove off. She still fine as wine.

I shut the door then i walked over to the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the firestick. Kenzo lift his head up and stared at the tv.

" Tv ", he said while pointing at it. I smiled and said " Yeah thats a tv, you wanna watch sum ? ". He shook his head no.

" Dada i hungry ", he told me.

" Here come on ", i said as i picked him up. I brought him into the kitchen and sat him down on the corner. I went into the refrigerator and gave him yogurt until i finish making us some real food.

I started the process of fixing us some spaghetti. After starting the noodles up in the pot, i put the frying pan on the stove.

" Ayo papa i gotta tell you something and i need your input "

I looked at Kenzo. He just stared at me while he ate his yogurt.

" Aight so i know i messed up with mama but im gonna find a way to get her back ", i told him. He looked at me and smiled.

" You wanna know what i got planned ", i asked him. Kenzo nodded his head.

" Aight so im gonna take her out. Somewhere she's never been before. Then im gonna tell her how much i love her and allat. Then im gonna tell her how sorry i am and that ill never hurt her again. You think i should do more ? ", i asked Kenzo. He smiled and nodded his head.

" Well what else should i do papa ? ", i asked him. He just looked at me.

" Its ok ill figure it out "

I turned back around and put the ground turkey into the pan.

" I promise Kenzo, that ill make things right so we can be one big happy family and later on you'll end up having brothers and sisters ", i told my son.

" promise? ", he asked me. I turned around and locked pinkies with Kenzo.

" I promise "

We kissed our pinkies then he went back to eating his yogurt.

*************

Hey guys ill update tomorrow ❤