chapter thirteen

Sorry i didnt proof read guys. Sorry in advance lol.

A week later

Nobody's pov

" McIntyre  "

Tay nonchalantly raised his head up and saw a officer standing there. He was black with a bald head and had thick glasses on.

" Taymor McIntyre ? "

" Thats me.. "

" im McIntyre... "

" no thats me... "

All the other guys who were in the cell yelled out. The officer already knew who the real Tay was.

" Would yall shut yall ass up.. you come with me now "

The officer pointed at Tay. Tay glared at him before standing up and walking over to him.

" Lets go on down here "

The officer told Tay. They walked down a long hallway until they got to a door that led down another hallway. Once they turned the corner, they walked through the door and was now in the visiting area. But except this had phones you talk on and mirrors you look out of.

" If you ever think about disrespecting me again bwoy thats your ass you hear ? "

The officer told Tay. Tay glared at him and then shook his head.

" Why the frown ? You have a visitor bwoy "

He patted Tay on the back with a smile before walking away.

Tay scanned the room until he seen Keleii sitting down at the end. He was shock that she was even here. For the fact that they got into it recently. She had a worried look on her face while she stared down at her hands. He walked over and tapped on the window making her look up.

He sat down and took the phone off the hook placing it against his ear. Keleii did the same with a weak smile. She was just hurt and confused about this whole situation.

" Hey baby "

Tay said into the phone. Keleii smiled as a tear ran down her face.

" Hey "

Keleii responded then she wiped off her face. They just stared at each enjoying each others presence. Keleii glanced around before speaking again.

" Why are you in here Tay ? "

Keleii asked. Tay took a deep breath before say,

" I dont know but im gonna get out so dont worry about that "

" How? "

" I dont know yet "

Tay replied truthfully. Keleii shook her head as a couple more tears ran down her face. Tay saw this and released a sigh. He hate seeing the love of his life and the mother of his child upset.

" Yo Keys, why you crying "

Tay asked her with concern. Keleii looked down and said,

" Im just sad that you're in here and i can't do anything about it "

Keleii told him. This time she just let the tears fall. Its been so long since she heard him call her her nickname.

" Keleii look at me "

Tay said into the phone. Keleii looked up at him through the window.

" Stop being upset, im gonna be outta here in no time. And when i get out we're gonna focus on our son's birthday and then we're gonna be one big happy family again ok "