Chapter 31

Sorry for the wait y'all 😭 I know y'all mad at me. I just got caught up with school and work but I'm back 💕

Two days later

Nobody's POV

" bring your ass and come on ", Phil motioned his hand for Scotty to follow him out of the car. They were going to this meeting he set up. They were in desperate need of a re-up since all of their stuff were gone. Phil needed men, guns and drugs to even start selling. So he can get his money stacking again. Then he was going to focus on taking out Tay and Keleii once and for all.

Phil

" I can't believe that bitch still alive ", Scotty said. Everybody's been talking about how Keleii wasn't dead and how she's doing ok.

" Look there they are ", I told him. Our new connect was sitting at the table when we walked inside the restaurant. It was closed out so only we were on that side of the room.

" Sup, I was just telling my guys here that y'all were serious about working with us ", Manny, the head Italian said when we approached the table.

" As a heart attack. I believe we'll bring you good business ", I told Manny.

Manny looked at his people then back at me and Scotty.

" That's all good but why should we let you take on the responsibility of working for us ? I mean have you ever done shit like this before ? ", Manny questioned.

" Are you kidding me? I had this drug shit on lock ", I told him.

" Then why are you here asking for my help ", Manny asked. Then his guys laughed.

" Look some shit went down and all my shit disappeared but I promise nothing is gonna happen to yours if I'm handling it ", I responded.

" It better not be. Because if it does I'll cut your little black ass up and feed you to my dogs. You got it ? ", Manny told me.

" Yeah I got you. You don't gotta worry about nothing ", I responded.

Manny looked at me real hard before patting the table with the palm of his hand. That's when these two dudes came out of nowhere with duffle bags. They slammed them on the table and unzipped them open.

" Here's the half of the money. I expect you to meet my guy Waldo out on the docks for the product. Once you sell my shit then you'll get the rest and a permanent position with my business. You got it ? ", Manny told me. I nodded my head.

He stood up from the table with his crew and they dipped out. Scotty looked at me then started laughing.

" Ayo let's get strapped bruh ", Scotty said, already reading my mind.

" but first let's get a whole new crew ", I told him. " And I know exactly who to go to ".

Tay

" Reel it in ", I heard one of my workers yell out when I walked inside the warehouse. Another worker was driving the truck with all of our product in it. He was backing the truck up inside the warehouse.

I kept walking until I found Tyree and Tre. They were standing around looking at the truck being brought in.

" I need to talk to y'all ", I told them when I walked up to them.

I was gonna tell them about Gia. Then I was gonna break the news about Keleii and I. She told me that I could go ahead and tell my brothers and she was gonna tell her family. She's supposed to be released from the hospital today and I can't wait until she comes home.