chapter 28

Nobody's pov

" This just doesn't make any sense ", Mya said as she got out of Prince's car. Both of them and Shyla made sure they had everything before making their way through the parking lot.

" I just hope she's ok, it's like all over Instagram and Twitter ", Shyla said.

" My bitch gonna pull through and that's on period ", Prince chimed in. He was holding Keleii's favorite flowers, daisies. He also had some lipgloss.

Once they walked inside the hospital, Ann the lady at the front desk, glanced at them before releasing a sigh. She was planning on clocking out so she could get some food.

" Excuse me miss ", Mya said to Ann. Of course she didn't respond.

" Um we were wondering if you could tell us what room Keleii is in ", Shyla said. Ann was still typing away on her phone.

" AHHHYAH HELLO! We need assistance ", Prince yelled out.

People were starring at them wondering what was going on. Ann looked up from the computer in annoyance. She popped her gum that she was chewing on before speaking.

" What's the person's name ", she asked.

" Keleii Waters ", Mya told Ann. Ann looked at the computer and started typing away.

Ann told them the room and they begin walking down the hallway. Once they reached the room, Mya looked inside before she opened the door. They piled inside and saw Keleii laying there with tubes hooked to her. She wasn't talking and her eyes weren't even open.

" Hey Keleii girl ", Prince said. He wiped a tear that had fallen down his cheek. " You look sickly and shit ".

He laughed a little before speaking again. " I can't wait until you wake up. We're gonna have our daily roast sessions then we're gonna talk about my sugar daddy so you can give me a advice ".

" Then I'll make my famous seafood macaroni and cheese you love so much ", Mya chimed in. She laughed a little before sniffling.

" Yeah then you and Prince can argue about the last of what's left in the pan ", Shyla said making all of them laugh.

" Look I don't know how we became cool with each other but.. I don't regret it. Y'all really my bitches for life ", Prince told them.

" Like how Keke would say... ", Shyla said.

" Y'all my backbone and that's that on that hoe ", all three of them said together.

They all laughed with each other before Prince stood up. " Uh huh they got my girl up here with chapped lips ".

He went into his bag and pulled out the lipgloss he brought. He opened it and put it on Keleii's lips. " There that's better ". He smiled before sitting back down.

Phil

" Man I can't believe you let that nigga do you like that ", my homie Shotty said loudly.

" Ayo shut the fuck up aight? ", I replied. I leaned against the hood of the car.

" Aye nigga don't yell at me you know I'm sensitive ", shotty said.

I shook my head and looked straight at the entrance to this club. Once I saw who I needed to talk to I nudged Shotty's shoulder.

" He just walked in ", I told him. Shotty nodded then we started walking across the street.

" Ayo you gotta get in line ", the bouncer told us.

I immediately shot him making him fall to the ground. Everybody that was in line started running and screaming. We quickly made our way inside the club.