chapter eighteen

Ari

I begin to panick wondering what was going on. I tried to call Keleii back but it just went straight to voicemail.

I got up and slid into my sandals. I quickly ran out of the house before my older brother left out. He was chilling in the parking lot with his friends.

" Hey I need you to take me somewhere ", I said.

" Why can you- "

" Please it's an emergency ", I yelled out.

My brother looked at me then to his friends. He started dapping them up. " I'll catch y'all later ".

" Aight A, be breezy ", one of them replied. 

I rolled my eyes and got in closing the door. Ahaji soon came inside the car slamming the door.

" Where you gotta go? Cause Shauna want me to slide through ", he said.

" Nigga I don't care about none of that. Just take me to this address ", I said then I showed him the address on my phone. He sucked his teeth and pulled out of the parking lot.

After 30 minutes we finally was at Tay's house. I could've call San but I deleted his number a long time ago. Anyway, I got out then I ran up to the front door. I quickly banged on it until the door opened.

" What the fuck shawty I thought you was the police ", Tay said. He put his gun into his waistband. " Wassup ? Cause if you looking for Keleii she out with Kenzo and her sister ", he continued.

" That's what I came over here to tell you. Something is going on ", I told him. Tay looked at me confused like.

" What you talking about ", he asked.

" Well I was on the phone with Keke about 30 minutes ago and she was screaming and crying and I couldn't understand what she was saying. Then the phone call ended ", I quickly told him.

He jogged upstairs then he came back down with a duffle bag. He sat it on the floor and went over to the coat rack. He picked up a hoodie and threw it over his head.

" Where was she at ", Tay asked.

" She said they was at the park ", I responded.

He just nodded before leaving out the front door. I looked around before I heard the car start up. I quickly left out shutting the door.

" I don't see them ", I yelled out. Tay was way on the other side of the playground.

" Let's check over there ", he said nodding towards the trail. I followed him down there.

We stopped once we saw a pair of legs coming from the bushes. I ran over and saw that it was Kayla.

" Oh my God, Tay look it's Kayla ", I yelled out. He came over and tried waking her up.

" Aye yo... Kay wake up ", Tay kept on shaking her. " Go to my car and get some water ", he told me.

After coming back with a water bottle, I handed it to Tay. He bit into the bottom making a big gash. Then he quickly put the bottle above Kayla's face. She still wasn't waking up so he threw the bottle at her nose.

" Wha- what the hell ", Kayla said as she shot up. She looked around then up at us.

" Why the hell you hit me for? And where Keleii and Ken ", she asked as she started getting up.

" That's what I wanna know ", Tay said.

" Hol up.. What you mean? ", Kayla asked.

" Look around and you tell me who you DON'T SEE ", he yelled out.