chapter nineteen

Warning I didn't proof read guys so sorry in advance ⚡

Four months later

Nobody's POV

" Aye "

" Ayo "

Tay looked up to see Santana standing there motioning over to the entrance.

" Looks like we got company ", he said before he took a sip out of his glass.

Tay slowly stood up so he can get a better look at the men that came walking in the club Tay's dad let him have. Along with Tyree and Tre.

" You think we needa holla at them ? ", Santana asked. It's not that he likes drama but he just want things handled. Normally he would've already approached the guys but since this Tay's club he thought he'd ask.

Tay picked up the Hennessey bottle he's been drinking from all night and started sipping from it. All he did was shrug his shoulders and then slump down in the couch.

Santana looked over at Mikey and Rock who were also in the v.i.p section with them. They shook their heads feeling bad that their best friend is feeling down. Ever since Kenzo and Keleii went missing he's been pretty much by himself. He barely talks to anyone and he rarely leaves the house anymore. The only reason he's out tonight is because there's supposed to be a shipment coming in.

" I know we need to do something. They've been coming in here almost every night looking suspicious ", Mikey said.

" I say we go down there right now and kick their ass ", Rock chimed in.

" Y'all do what y'all gotta do, I'm out ", Tay picked up his bottle and stood up.

" Wait what about the 'present' we're posed to be getting tonight ", Santana said. He used code words because girls were in their section.

" Yall got it ", Tay said before walking away. Once he made it on the first level he got bumped into.

" Watch where you going ", one of the dudes that came in looking suspicious had said.

" you the one that act like you can't walk right ", Tay responded. Sizing the dude up.

" Oh he acting like that cause his kid got taken away ", another dude said then all of them started laughing.

What he said quickly registered into Tay's head which made him tackled the dude to the ground. Tay was on top punching dude's face until blood started to appear. Then all you heard was his jaw crack. Which caused the other dudes to get involved.

Santana and them came running down the stairs and over to where everybody were, pushing people out of the way. Mikey and Rock pointed their guns at the guys making them back up while Santana went to pull Tay off of the dude.

" Come on Tay bruh ", Santana said.

" His bitch ass know something ", Tay told San. Once Tay was pulled off of him he started stomping dude out. " You're gonna kill him bro chill ", Santana said pulling him over to the side. The dude laid there in tears.

" Why you fighting for ? "

" Cause he said something about MY SON ", Tay yelled out.

Santana looked at Tay before he went back over to the dude and squat down to dude's level. 

" What you know about the kidnapping "

" I don't know nothing ", Dude responded.

Santana stood up and motioned for the security to come get the guy off the floor. " I want y'all to take them to the back ", he told them. The security escorted all of them out of the club.