•||D4-Unexpected morning||•

Y/n's P.O.V

Y/n was walking along a river. It was a cloudy, chilly day, but the breeze flew between Y/n's hair and her lungs filled with air like never before as she turned towards a dark forest. She didn't notice it until now.
Suddenly, someone called her name but the voice sounded like it was gurgling something. Like...water...
She turned around and saw the boy that stayed in the same room as her in the hospital, struggling in the water.

Y/n gasped.

Without even a second thought, she had sprinted off towards the water and jumped head first into the lake, grabbing hold of the boy's arms, trying to pull him up as she grunted, bubbles coming up out of her mouth as she struggled to pull the boy up with her in the water, her arms shaking with the weight she was pulling up.

Dang, she really should have hit the gym more before all this hospital crap.

Looking back at the boy, squinting her eyes due to the foggy water, Y/n's eyes had finally adjusted to the dirty water and nearly swallowed in a bunch of the water as she saw red glowing orbs staring back at her in the water.
She screamed; inaudible (due to the water), and quickly tried to swim back towards the surface with the boy, but something strong pulled her back down, grabbing her ankle, until her lungs expanded and filled with water.
With the last strength Y/n could muster up in her arms and body, she pushed the boy up to the surface with all her might seeing his body slowly rise up to the surface as she got pulled down even farther into the icy cold water, feeling her lungs burn with water until she finally stopped moving.

She almost smiled sadly with joy. At least the boy was safe...

Y/n jolted awake as she heard the nurse walk in. She could feel her heart rapidly beating in her chest as she clutched her chest in pain, hand balled up by her heart. The nurse gasped and ran over to Y/n, "Y/n, are you all right? Do you need water?"
Y/n shook her head, "T-the boy," she panted, "Is ...he okay?" The nurse furrowed her brows and stood by her, worridly rubbed Y/n's back in a soothing motion but Y/n softly pushed her away, "Is the boy...alright?"

The nurse stood up from her position and quickly walked over to the boy's side of the room. Y/n calmed down and sat up, wincing as she hit her arm slightly against the cold metal tray that sat next to her bed. Y/n realized the IV was out.
Y/n could hear the nurse talking to the boy until she heard a little gasp. Then a shriek and the nurse went rushing out of the room.
Y/n's head was dizzy as she pulled the sheet off of her as she stumbled out of her bed.

She shakily walked over to his bed and she could hear people filing into the room, someone grabbed her by the arm but that didn't stop her from seeing the horrid scene before her as her eyes widened when she saw the boy bloated, blue and purple with water leaking out of his mouth.
She stumbled and fell backward, falling into someone's arms as her vision was blinded by nurses and doctors, all crowding the boy.

Everything was turning white.

A woman and man came running in and it was as if it was all in slow motion; the woman fell to her knees beside the boy on the bed and sobbed inaudible to Y/n's ears.

"But like I'm gonna care, I'll be dead before I get to see my parents."

"Y/n. Y/n you must get back into your bed." The nurse with the blonde hair pulled her back into bed and gave her a tranquilizer to her arm. "Don't worry. You won't see this any longer. Everything is going to be alright." And Y/n fell into an unwanted darkness that consumed her body.