•||D5-A little too prepared||•

Reader's P.O.V

Y/n sat up as she saw people as well as a huge clocktower in front of her.

It literally towered over her.

She stood up and glanced around. A dog came running up to her suddenly and she smiled, "Hello, little puppy." The dog barked and the clocktower chimed.
Suddenly, a small creature was in front of Y/n. At first Y/n was startled and suprised at its appearance, but then she smiled and somehow, she knew it's name, "You're a deku scrub. You're...Link. How did you become this?" The creature looked at Y/n with sad eyes and a small ball of light beside Link went up to Y/n.

"Dawn of a new day. He's coming after you to kill off the remaining witnesses."
Y/n was startled, "Dawn of a new day? Who's coming to kill me?" The ball of light shook and suddenly, as if Y/n was in a game, everything glitched and screams were heard as well as disoriented laughing. It sounded demonic.

The deku scrub--Link--quickly looked around (as though something would come out of nowhere and kill everyone) and shook Y/n by her shoulders. Y/n was about to ask what was he doing but suddenly, she saw nothing but green.

Y/n's eyes flew open and she nearly shrieked when she saw that thing right in front of her face.
It raised an eyebrow before smirking, "You're finally awake. I thought you might have died." It stood up, "Not like I would have cared though. It'd make my job a lot easier. But I like tormenting you so," it stuck out it's tongue, "Deal with it."

Y/n was breathing fast and hard, her mind trying to take in what was happening, what is happening.
She eyed it up and down, taking in its features. It looked like it jumped into a lake or a pool because it was drenched in water.
The thing walked beside her and crouched down, so it was eye level with her, "The name's Ben, by the way." It narrowed its eyes at her, "Wouldn't want you calling me a thing or monster now would we?"

The thing -Ben- stood up before putting his hands behind his head, "Heard of me?"
Y/n thought for a moment, before she sat up, "What are you? A spirit? Why don't you move on? Are you planning to kill me? Did you kill that boy?"
Ben's "eyes" widened and he put his hands up, "Slow down, slow down! Jesus woman, I get that I'm hot and you want my autograph but just one question at a time!"

Actually it looks like you're cold seen as you're dripping with water.

But she pushed the thought away and Y/n squeezed her bear tightly and put her back to the wall while staring up and down at Ben, "Are you a spirit?"
Ben narrowed his eyes, "First, before you start asking questions," he began, walking towards Y/n. She tried to shrink into the wall or just disappear overall in that moment, "I want to say that you only get 5 questions so make them good." His voice was dark, making Y/n shiver.

She gulped, "Fine. First question: What are you?"
Ben smirked, and sat himself at the end of her bed. "I am...I suppose you could say a ghostly entity that is "trapped" in the game Majora's mask."
Y/n didn't take time to think, "What do you mean "trapped" if you're free..? Like... here now?" Ben's gaze flicked towards hers, "When you opened my file in the game you freed my spirit. Releasing me."

Y/n's mouth opened. That's why it said 'BEN.'
Ben nodded, "I see you're realizing something." Y/n nodded too and then suddenly an idea popped up in her mind like a lightbulb going off. She held out her hand to Ben's face, her finger pointed at his eyes, "Can I....can I touch the liquid that's coming out of your eyes?"

Get a grip on your dying life Y/n!!! Touching a weird substance on some creatures face is how you really wanna play it?

She questioned herself, realizing that it truly was a stupid question but it had already been said and was about to be done.

I mean hey, I could mark that off my expiring bucket list. Touching liquid from a demonic game entity's eyes right before I die! Yay me. She rolled her eyes to herself as she mentally smacked herself upside the head.

Ben seemed startled on such a question and stayed silent for a few moments. "Its blood." He said finally, as though saying that would scare her and make her not want to touch it.

Not this dying girl.

Y/n was taken aback. Why was blood coming out of his eyes? "Can I still touch it?" Ben stared at her with a gaze that almost asked a question; a question that spoke of curiosity, something that had never been heard of but finally found.

Or if she was in the hospital for mental issues.

(He was most likely thinking about what kind of pills the doctors had her on).

After a few seconds he leaned forward and Y/n stayed still.

Realizing the action he did was giving her permission to touch his face, Y/n's hand hesitatenly traveled to his cheeks, touching the warm liquid that was beneath his eyes. He was holding completely still and she could tell he was looking at her directly in the eyes through his thick blond lashes.

His body was tense, as though he was thinking about continuing to let her touch his face...

Or kill her.

Even though the blood on his cheeks were warm, his skin was ice cold. Y/n went to reach for more of the liquid by his eye but unexpectedly, the door swung wide open and Y/n's head turned so fast she thought she heard it pop.

The nurse smiled and walked in then frowned suddenly and worry filled her eyes as she ran over to Y/n. Y/n immediately looked back in the direction of where Ben once sat but he was gone.
Y/n's eyes widened and the nurse took her finger, "Oh honey, did you hurt yourself? You've got to be more careful. Your body is not the way it used to be." The nurse wiped Y/n's finger and put a band-aid on it.

You mean it's not better.

Y/n sighed and the nurse rubbed her back, "The doctor will be in here shortly to give you a new medicine to try out after he takes some more tests on you. But for now, get some rest. I also brought an icepack to lower the swelling. Doctor Michele said that your ankle should be as good as new in 2 or less days."
Y/n nodded and layed down, pulling the blanket up to her chest as the nurse put the icepack on her ankle and smiled and she walked out of the room before shutting the door behind her making sure it was shut until there was a click.

Y/n sat in silence before looking around curiously, "Hey Ben, where did you go?" When there was no answer, Y/n quickly covered her mouth, "Wait, nevermind don't answer that. I take back the question. I still have 2 more." And she closed her eyes, the darkness covering her up like a blanket in the night.

---

A/n: Sorry this chapter isn't as long... I suppose I didn't add as much detail and not much is going on...next chapter I will try to make a little more juicier~MWAHAHAH*coughs*--- *chokes*

UNEDITED

●|VOTE|FOLLOW|FAN|SHARE|●