Day 11-Just a dream

A/n: Oh, also (I forgot to mention this earlier), if you guys want to, you could send me FanArt of you and Ben through my Instagram and I can give credit to you on here!

Instagram: (I have two, btw)
Jane_has_memes Black_butler_all_the_way

Thank you sososososos much!

Sally's P.O.V

       After scaring Y/n to the point she'd probably die, Sally smiled in triumph. Slipping the small pair of scissors into a small pocket on the side of her dress, Sally hopped off of the bed and twirled slightly, bumping into something. "Thanks Mr. Toymaker!" She mumbled happily.

         Suddenly she looked up and saw a familiar face looking at her with questioning eyes. "There you are, you silly!" Sally squeaked.
      "Sally," sighed Ben. "What did you do to Y/n?" He asked, glancing at the sleeping figure in the bed who was clearly making small fits and her face was scrunched up in pain.

      Ben almost cringed at her form. It must hurt to be in that situation, knowing you're going to die but not ending it all because you want to see what you would miss out on if you left. But you chose to stay for those who cared so they wouldn't be sad.
       But I didn't get that choice.. Ben frowned to himself. "Are you mad at me?" A childish voice broke his train of thought.

        Looking down, Ben squeezed the girl's shoulder in a brotherly gesture, "Maybe go a little easier on your little "games.""
      Sally giggled, "You know I don't like to play fair."
    Ben looked at Y/n with an expression he didn't ever think he could muster up again.

     Empathy.

It made him feel sick.

Picking up the  pink bloody girl with his arms in a quick motion; placing her on his back, Ben made a portal of pixels appear before them as he slowly walked towards it. "I know you don't." He said. "I know."
        And they vanished into the green of the portal.

Reader's P.O.V

       Y/n jolted up in her bed, gasping and grabbing at her stomach. After a moment of recollecting her thoughts, Y/n could feel her sweat pouring down her face. She pushed the blankets off of her and got off of her bed, rather quickly.
        Wavering for a moment, Y/n put a hand to her head feeling dizzy and lightheaded. After a few moments of standing, Y/n realized that the pain from her sprained ankle no longer hurt and she smiled.

             Then she remembered the little girl, and looked around, feeling a little paranoid. Shaking her head as she closed her eyes, she convinced herself that it was just a bad dream.

A bad dream...

She stumbled across the cold tile floor and used the wall as support. Her legs felt like jelly.
      Her eyes flashed with determination, remembering her wish.

She could already feel the coolness of the night flowing within her. Like she was born for the outdoors.
     Rather they like it or not, I'm going outside. I know I won't get this chance ever again so it's now or never.

     Breathing in deeply, Y/n exhaled and went over to a cabinet, pulling out a long pair of white socks. Sitting down in the black rolling chair the doctor would normally use, Y/n pulled the socks onto her feet, glancing at the metal tray beside her bed.
      There were two white pills and a glass of water. They must have come in and set them down. Y/n thought to herself, standing up.

       She glanced at the pills once more before wrapping a thin white sheet from her bed around her.
      Looking at the white pills for what seemed like a long time, Y/n huffed and walked passed them, opening the door to her room silently, slipping out unnoticed.
        Putting a hand to the wall of the hospital, Y/n noticed that there were barely any people roaming the halls, some not even glancing at Y/n.

       Y/n breathed in deeply, closing her eyes. Convincing herself that it would be alright to go outside, and Y/n let go of the wall.
     She quickly ran alongside of it, ducking behind hospital emergency beds out in the hall to hide from nurses and the doctors.

           She felt compelled to go outside, somewhere fresh where it didn't have her sickness.
       Any sickness.
The sickness clung to her blankets, the floors, the walls, her hair and it was suffocating her. She needed to get out.

      Y/n took a sharp breath as she saw by the exit of the door, was her favorite nurse - Miranda - talking with a doctor. There is no way I am going to be able to make it past them without anybody seeing me. Y/n thought to herself before she chuckled softly.
        "What I would do to go outside.." she muttered under her breath. She nervously opened and closed her palms before bracing herself in a running postion, "Frick it. I'm just going to have to wing this thing."

Ben's P.O.V

      Sally had fallen asleep in Ben's arms as he made his way inside of his home. Slenderman's mansion. Walking inside, Ben walked towards her room. Why would Sally want to kill someone she hadn't even met? Ben thought to himself.  It's not like her to try to kill a victim right where they are. She usually stalks them for a few days..then makes her move.
      Shrugging his shoulders, he expertly grabbed the golden knob (by now its rusted) of Sally's door with one hand and with his other, he was balancing Sally carefully.

      Opening the door, Ben saw her bed and softly set her down on it. He heard a low chuckle behind him, "She's lucky you're the one putting her to bed. If it was me, I would have--"
      Ben turned around, crossing his arms, "--Thrown her." He finished.

         Walking away from Sally, Ben looked up at his smiling friend, "I know you would, Jeff. That's why I'm her favorite."
     Jeff chuckled, smacking Ben in the back of the head, "Sure. In your dreams, little green fuckboy."

     Ben flipped off Jeff and walked out of the room, making a T.V appear in the hallway. Jeff walked up behind him, "Where ya going, elf boy?" Jeff nudged Ben in the side with his elbow.
     Ben rolled his eyes, "None of your business." He said flatly. Jeff looked at Ben suspiciously, "Fine. But sooner or later you'll have to explain this all to the Slenderman."

      "S-s-speaking-speaking of s-slenderman-slenderman, he told me you're m-my-my-my partner for today's m-mission-mission." A voice said behind them.
        Jeff and Ben glanced behind themselves and saw a figure with two hatchets connected to a belt he had on his waist. Goggles bouncing off light into Jeff's eyes; he hissed at the sudden pain, "Jeez, alright Toby. I'm just trying to ask this little twerp where he was going," and he pointed a finger at where Ben was but when Toby cocked his head in a confused manner, Jeff sighed and turned around, already knowing what to expect once he turned around and he rolled his eyes seeing that he was correct.
       Ben was gone.

•••

A/n: If you guys are confused as to why I made toby talk like this, "C-can can you n-no-not not do that?" Im sure some of you know he has tourette's and some people think that you only have to do this: "D-down" as a stutter for Toby but actually when you have turrets, you stutter the word you said and say it again other than just plain out stuttering. I just didn't want to confuse anybody but I did want to bring more characters into this! I can't believe the story is almost over!!!

●|VOTE|FOLLOW|FAN|SHARE|●