Day 8- Looking through glass

Ben's P.O.V

        After that girl had fallen asleep, Ben glitched through one of his  T.V screens and went into Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask. He began walking around Clocktown, his mind racing.
      "I should kill that girl...get her out of her misery as well as mine. I can't stay around her all the time, I have things to do too!" Ben groaned and kicked a basket that happened to be in his was as he sat down and stared up at the sky that was clearly programmed looking.

      Sighing, Ben's eyes softened with pain and hurt, "You got me out of my "misery" the most painful way," Ben said, closing his eyes as the sky cracked and rumbled,  "Dad."

Reader's P.O.V

       Y/n's eyes slowly opened and she was much more paler and sickly looking then the day before, a small tiny of green splotches on each cheek, her chest slowly rising and falling. It was so very difficult to breathe that Y/n thought she was going to die from lack of oxygen. Even with the breathing tube it was like it only made it worse.
     She sat up and whimpered.
        Her stomach cramped up  like someone gut punched her or slammed her up into a wall and just at that moment, her favored nurse that she liked so very much walked in.

     "Oh! Y/n, are you alright?" The nurse said, hurrying over to Y/n and nealing beside her. "Are you hungry? Do you need some water perhaps?"
     Y/n shook her head. "It...it's just very difficult to breathe... is all.." Her lips were dry and cracked, making her lick them but even her tongue was dry.

     "Ma--...may I go outside? Maybe get some fresh air?" Y/n asked, hopeful.

How she would kill to get some fresh air. But maybe not literally kill.

    It broke the nurse's heart but she shook her head with a pitiful look, "I'm sorry Y/n. That's against doctor's orders. But I can move your bed to the window if you would like? It's just as good as being outside."
     Y/n frowned, "Am I not able to go outside? Maybe it will make me better."
The nurse shook her head again, "I-I can't. Maybe later. You know, when you get better."

Y/n frowned even more and layed on her side, her back facing the nurse.
      The nurse couldn't hear what she said at first but when she realized what it was, she wished she hadn't.
       "Stupid. I'm not going to get better."

The nurse gave another pitiful look before standing up and silently walking out of the room to leave Y/n to herself.
        Y/n began to silently weep as she pushed her bear to her face to muffle the soft cries that escaped the mouth.

She didn't know how long she laid there and weeped, but it was so long that eventually she fell asleep with her cheeks tainted with faint tears that once rolled down them.

        Ben appeared from the T.V once again and stood up, smiling as he was about to announce something to Y/n before he realized she was asleep. Her fingers slightly curled around the small ripped up bear with one button eye.
     He frowned but quietly walked over to the side Y/n was facing and crouched, examining her face.

He thought about scaring her awake and give her a heart attack but then he thought he should save that for later.
      Usually he couldn't get this close to a human since they would either freak out at seeing him or would be all bloody and dead already.

      This time, Ben was actually able to see her pale features and how she looked like she wasn't eating right.    
      Her figure was like that literal line: Skin and bone. Ben cringed at it but looked at the outline of her face and how her cheekbones were perfectly rounded as well as how her jaw line was defined to the point where Ben wished his was like that.
       Her skin looked smooth and felt cold underneath Ben's touch. Just then, he realized he was even touching her face and his hand jerked away as his heart was pounding against his ribcage. I didn't even realize I was doing that..
      He stood up and crossed his arms, "Stupid." He lowered his arms again and put his hand on top of Y/n's head as he made her mind follow him into his favorite video game. Majora's Mask. He mentally scolded himself for touching a human.

"Have fun, little bitch."

Reader's P.O.V

          Y/n felt a cool breeze brush past her and she gasped as she opened her eyes. She quickly sat up and realized how amazing she felt, like she never had leukemia in the first place. Like she was on top of the world with no one to hold her back. She could breathe like her lungs were hot air balloons, she could smile without feeling her cold hard cracked lips splitting open, to feel the breeze crawl up her healthy form without shivering and she felt fearless. Like nothing could stop her.
       She saw that she was sitting on a green grassy hill and she stood up, staring out at the beautiful sky that seemed to go on forever, she could hear the rustle of leaves and she could feel a presence behind her.

     She whirled around to see Ben, his lean figure leaning against a very large tree that she had never noticed and her eyes studied every inch of his body, from his boots up his legs and the smooth thin muscle that supported his arms, going up his chest to where his shirt was slightly opened at the neck, showing his collarbone and the throat which was her favorite part of him.
      A sense of vulnerability in something as evil as he was, but she felt like anyone could be good if you really willed it.
     His blond hair swept up around his head like a golden halo almost like that time in the empty blackness with both herself and him floating in it, and his ears were pointed, poking out through his long hair.

      "Like what you see?" Ben joked, making Y/n snap out of her trance like state and she blushed angrily, "I was just examining you. What are you doing here anyway? What is this place?" She didn't seem to realize she was asking questions, one after the next.
    Ben smirked, letting his arms fall to his sides as he walked up to Y/n, "You didn't disagree~" Then he pointed to his chest, "And I'm here because I rule this game," then he pointed to her chest, as if talking to a child, "You're here because I put you here."

Y/n pouted and closed her eyes, crossing her arms as she turned away, "So I suppose you're going to make this experience a terrible one I suppose? Try your hardest. You won't see me flinch."

She could hear him chuckling behind her as she kept her stance firm and strong.
      She would not look weak in front of this thing.

"You really think that's what I was going to do? Is that what you expect of me, little girl?" He said, acting as if he were hurt, putting his hand to his heart.
     She looked at him finally, staring at him through her thick lashes, her eyes narrowed.

"I'm not a little girl you green little basta-" But she stopped mid-sentence as he did something suprising to Y/n which made her open her eyes all the way and drop the tough act suddenly.

     He held out his hand to her and she could see pity in his eyes now, no longer holding up the shields to block the emotion in his eyes, "No, I wanted to show you something. And you can decide if it's terrible or blissful."
      Y/n stared at his hand with somewhat mistrust but she thought that even if he killed her it wouldn't really matter because she was going to die anyways. Then Y/n did something that she knew was probably going to be a once in a lifetime thing.

     She took his hand.

---

A/n: Yeet, yOu TooK hIs HanD HmM? Let's see what happens eh?

U N E D I T E D

Update: Dudes.....This chapter is so cringy I'm sorry XDDDDDDD Like, I specifically read this chapter because I kept getting comments on this one so I decided, let's re-read this and I cringed the WHOLE way. How the frickity frack do I have this mang reads?! XD

●|VOTE|FOLLOW|FAN|SHARE|●