The Lab Scene And The Next Day

Author Notes: Underlined Writing is thoughts and settings of the dialogue.

Kara: I don't like the tension between us and I know it's my fault I know James told you I asked him to break into you lab and I'm sorry.

Lena:  Easy to apologize when your caught.

Kara: I deserve that. I just don't want one mistake to ruin are friendship.

Lena: It won't.

Kara: Good.

Lena: We don't have a friendship anymore Supergirl. This is about helping Sam and I won't let any tension between us get in the way I trust you can do the same.

Kara: Right.... Yes. Um I hope after this is over I hope we can fix what happened between us.

Lena: Why is so important for us to be friends. I have friends who don't lie and go behind my back.

Kara: Keep it together Kara don't lash out that's not what the situation needs just calm down.

Kara: Why isn't our friendship as important to her as it is to me.

Kara: Lena I understand that I broke your trust and I am truly sorry for that.

Lena: But.....

Kara: But I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't any Kypronite that I didn't know about.I know you would never use in harmful way but it makes me uneasy knowing that one thing that can kill me is floating around out there without my knowledge.

Lena: Wow she really does have a god complex. There are thing that can kill me all around but you don't see lock in room curled up in a ball. You can't live in fear. But I just can't trust your word that you won't do this again I'm going to need time to know that I can trust you again let alone put my faith in you.

Kara: Okay I understand and again I'm sorry see you later Ms.
Luthor.

Lena: "Sigh" Goodbye Supergirl.

Next Day

Kara: Alex she hates me you should have seen her face I'm ever gonna get her trust back. What am I'm going to do she is one of the most important person in my life and don't want to lose her. But if I keep lying the tension between us will never stop because she can trust me because I'm her best friend... I just think I should tell her and let the card fall where they may I don't deserve her anyway.

Kara: Nobody does she's too good for this world.

Alex:....... Um....... I think...... You should do what you think is best. Subtly wipes a tear.

Kara: Spin into supergirl walks to window.   Okay, Alex thank you see you later.

Alex: Kar..... And she is already gone.

Lena's Apartment

Kara: You can do this just tell her and don't chicken out she deserves to know and if she doesn't want you in her life afterwards that's her choice.... I hope that's not the case.