Falling Again

A/N: Underline text is song lyrics thanks for reading and it's unedited  sorry.

I'm in my bed
And you're not here

It's the little things. When you miss someone the little things always get to you the things you used to do together, the inside jokes that only you understand, the secret smile only truly understood by your eyes.

On Sunday's in particular Kara sits on her bed with her knees up to her chest and her head on her lap thinking about the little things. Today is usually the day they would spend watching movies and eating way to much junk food but now everything is different.

Forget what I said
It's not what I meant
And I can't take it back
I can't unpack the baggage you left

When this day comes up she always wake up in a terrible mood. Lena tries her hardest to act like it's any other day. But it's always this heavy feeling of lost on this day every week and she knows why but she trying her hardest to leave this particular baggage alone. But with every passing Sunday the bag looks more appealing. She thinks just maybe if I just take a peak inside I'll find what I'm looking for. I'll find some form of closure but just peak is too much. To many harsh words, too many broken promises, to many lies. To many little things that she won't every be able to see again.

What am I now?
What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'

Kara knows she has no one to blame when comes to this pain she caused Lena. She's the bad guy in her own story in this time. She wish she could have just told Lena from the beginning that she was supergirl that she was falling in love with her. What am I now that I don't have her.

What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'

Kara decided just gonna try one more time she can't just let them end Lena is her sun where would she be without her sun. With her mind made up she takes flight from her balcony.

You said you cared
And you missed me, too
And I'm well aware I write too many songs about you
And the coffee's out
At the Beachwood Café

Kara eyes well with tears as she remembers her last Sunday with Lena. Looking back it she can tell now that Lena was being distant and as she looked at the coffee and cinnamon bun she order that day she can remember feeling scared of what was gonna happen today.

And it kills me 'cause I know we've run out of things we can say

As Kara gets closer to Lena apartment she doesn't know what she gonna say that she hasn't already said.

What am I now?
What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'
What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'

And I get the feelin' that you'll never need me again

When Kara lands on Lena balcony she prepares herself because there is the huge possibility that Lena won't want anything to do with her but if that's the case she try her best to do what Lena wishes with that thought in mind she knocks on Lena's balcony door.

What am I now?
What am I now?
What if you're someone I just want around?

Lena turns when she hear a knock on her door she turn around an there standing in her pajamas is Kara

I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin'
What if I'm down?
What if I'm out?

Lena stands in makes her way to the door and opens it and set her face and then says.

Lena: "What is it now Supergirl"

Kara: "I came to tell you that I'm sorry"

Lena: "Is that all". She says annoyed ready to closed the door in the hero's face.

Kara: "No." She says looking down and then looking Lena in the eye she says. "I should have told you I trust you with every bone in my body and you might not need me but I need you Lena you were never just a Luther you are and will always be my sun. And I'm sorry I hurt you.

What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm fallin' again
I'm fallin' again

Lena looked at Kara and she tell she that she telling the truth so she does what she been wanting to do she she woke up. She hugged Kara.

Lena: "It won't be today or tomorrow but I will forgive I'm missed you Kara Danvers." Lena let Kara go and says so it's Sunday care to watch a movie.

The only thing Kara can think about when  she sees the smile starting to form on Lena's face is that.

I'm fallin

A/N: as always like and comment and let me know how you feel about have a Super Sunday pun intended 😉