I Can Love You Enough, To Let You Go

"I can love you, enough to let you go"

When Lena heard those words for the first time it hit her hard it felt like all the air in her lungs vanished she didn't know what to with that nine word sentence it didn't sit right inside of her mind because if you love someone you should fight for them not let them go so how could you say you love them?. She didn't realize how long she had been just staring into the wall into she saw movement in her peripheral vision. Kara was slowly moving closer to balcony door. That seems to kick start her brain back to regular because she calls her just before her hand turned the doorknob.

Kara POV: Wait. I hear Lena say before I leave out her door I turn around and she just looks at me with this confused expression.

Kara: Yes. I asked confused.

Lena: That doesn't make sense. She said like I was suppose to immediately catch on.

Kara: What doesn't make sense. I asked more than a little confused.

Lena: What you just said I can love you enough to let you go. She says a little more forcefully than beforehand.

Kara: What is confusing about that statement I love you and I know I hurt you by lying to you and there is nothing I can do change that so I have to let you set the pace with how this is gonna end. And if that me you never want to see me again then. I can love you enough to let you go.

Lena: How....She stops talking and just looks at me then its like she just finally pieced everything together because she glares at me and then crosses her arms. I gulp and let out a shaky breath.

Lena POV:

She lying again when she just finished telling me another secret she kept from me I can't believe she would do that. I think she noticed she messed up because I she her gulp and let out a shaky breath.

Lena: Your lying again. I say fuming mad.

Kara: Lena I'm not lying. I'm just answering your question.

Lena: Your are lying. I say feeling my eyes well up with tears. How could you love me if you would let me go. I sigh feeling a lone tear roll down my cheek I closed my eyes and take and deep breath and let out a shaky breath. When I open my eyes I she Kara walking closer to me.

Kara: Lena.

She says my name and stops then she looks me and the eye and says.

Kara: Is that what you think that I don't love you Lena I love you more than I could put into to words. Since the day that I met you I felt like my world just change and now my world turns on your axis and when I not with you all I want is too be with you. Please if you never believe nothing I ever said again just believe that I love you with everything I am and will ever be. I'm sorry if I made you feel like that was a lie.

She said and then she walks closer and cups my cheek and looks into my eyes and I can tell she sincere when she says.

Kara: I love you Lena Kieran Luthor and nothing will ever change that so if you decide to leave then I will let you I won't bother you but believe when you come back I'll be waiting for you.

She says then she leans and I hold my breath is she gonna kiss me. I can tell when she makes her decision because she bit her lip then sighs and kisses my cheek and whisper in my ear.

Kara: Until your ready.

And then she leaves my office and flys off the balcony leaving me thinking.

"What do I do now? "

A/N Comment please could some constructive feedback and let me know if you want a part 2. 🤙🏼✌🏼