Chapter 5

Goth sighed, fingers tapping rhythmically. Up and down, quick and light. The darkness had already settled into his house, he didn't even bother to turn on the lights. That meant he would have to get up and walk. That was too hard for him.

He was tired, nonetheless, he was emotionally drained from crying for hours. Wiping away tears only for them to be replaced with an abundance of more.

Maybe this was his destiny, to live a life of sorrow.

Nah, that sounded too cliche.

His head pounded mercilessly, the headache beginning to annoy him as much as Palette did.

Great.

There was Palette.

Again.

In his thought stream.

He rolled his eyes as he began to cry once more, it hurt. It honestly did, it was too complex to explain, yet it felt like he wanted to scream and shout and sob.

The moonlight dimmed as the sun began to climb up the sky, and Goth fell asleep.

-

Palette grumbled, he had been denied from a good fuck and had been kicked out. He didn't care though, it didn't matter to him. Goth was just another rendezvous for his own amusement. He put his head down on the bar, "Another one please," the bartender sighed but nodded.

He sighed, exhausted and annoyed. He had nowhere to stay for the night, his attention flickered away from his drink as someone slid into the seat next to him.

The girl.

Although her eyes seemed to be a violet and her dark hair covered one of her eyes, "Did you ever catch my name?" She asked, ordering a drink and not even bothering to give him a second glance.

"No," he smirked, "but I'm willing to now."

She rolled her eyes, a smirk spreading on her own face as she snorted. "You got kicked out and now you want a good fuck, I'm not an idiot and I don't want anything to do with you."

He cocked his head and his eyebrows raised up, "Dang, someone's feisty. I like it," he licked his lips and she glared at him.

"Touch me and I'll cut your dick off. That's not an empty threat."

He laughed awkwardly as she sighed, taking a sip from her drink.

"My names Xiao Mei," She muttered, stirring her drink.

"That's not your real name."

"I'm not telling you my real name, Palette."

"How do you know my name?" He asked, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"I know far more than you think," she laughed. Sliding off the chair and he noticed their height difference, she was doll like almost. Short and fragile.

"But watch out Palette, you go anywhere near Goth and we will find you." She warned, whipping around to leave.

Palette snorted in disbelief, until he looked at the exit in confusion. "We?"

But she was already gone.

I knowww, no one likes an OC playing a big part in a book but we gotta get through backstory and shit