Chapter 15

"There's one way," Ink said, jabbing his pen at Reaper who fixed him with a glare, "Geno's soul may not survive this, but there is a way for him to get better without Error's help."

Error had retreated, gone off the grid. He was always good at erasing his tracks, and even though Reaper had made sure to watch every move he made. He disappeared, before Reaper could ask him to help Geno.

"What is it."

Ink's eyes shifted, a blue square and a green triangle stared Reaper in the eye. As if daring him to try and command him again, Reaper had the sense to back down just a bit. Ink sighed, rubbing his temple gingerly.

"You must send Palette and Goth."

"I can-"

"No. The Underfell ones." Ink said, voice firm. Reaper raised an eyebrow in question, Ink sighed once again and lifted his head to stare at the other.

"They're the most compatible," Ink leaned back into his chair, "their magic is the most compatible. All they need to do is find the source of the plague." Somehow Ink's colorful gaze seemed to pierce into Reaper's soul and Ink became quiet.

"Where is this source?" Reaper asked.

Ink stared at him blankly before answering, "nowhere. It's absolutely nowhere."
-
"Do you want to leave?" Goth asked, hand in hand with Palette as they lay on the bed. Neither of them moving, cherishing the moments and relishing in it.

Palette looked over, pressing his forehead against Goths. Palette sighed, "No. But to hell with what I want." He groaned, "What do you want."

Goth swallowed, finding it harder to do the simple action than usual but he gazed into Palette's eyes and wondered how they ended up here. Heartbroken and lost.

"You," Goth murmured, pressing his lips against Palettes. "Always you."

quick update:
this shows that Goth, never really went in slow with Palette. all of their love is rough, quick, and passionate, but it's fragile.

I could just kill one of them off.... >:)))))