Chapter 7

Maybe it was the fact that Goth was heartbroken.

Maybe it was cause he was a fatass.

"STOP. EATING. SO. MUCH." Cray shouted, fully exhausted by his friends display of food, ranging from pickles to ice cream.

NOT. A. GOOD. COMBO.

Goth had been crying for the past three hours, his tears mixing in with the strawberry ice cream while Cray looked on with disgust as his best friend ruined a delightful dish.

-

Palette groaned as he woke up on the curb of a street with his shirt half buttoned and a killer headache.

Especially when he looked to his left to see Xiao Mei sitting on the same curb, twirling his pocket knife in the air and sipping a Shirley temple.

"Goth is heart broken." She muttered, and Palette rolled his eyes, "Like I would give a fuck." He snarled before seeing her eyes flash and before he knew it he had stopped a kick to his face.

She grinned, almost cat-like as she observed him. "At least you're not completely useless," she nodded before slipping out of his grip and letting her cloak sweep over her face.

"Make a choice Palette. A young, beautiful girl; Or warm, heartbroken Gothy." She mocked, before running down the street, a blur to the citizens of Underfell but a demon to Palette.

Maybe it was the alcohol burning in his throat, Palette thought as he shuddered, he wouldn't cry. He refused to, he wasn't weak, or would ever bow down to a tiny little girl.

A month had passed since the last time Palette saw Goth, but his heart nearly stopped when he saw a familiar looking red scarf blow in front of his face.

"Goth! Gothy!" He yelled, running up towards the small figure who turned around to stare at the taller.

"Palette? Why do you look so... edgy?" Goth asked, blinking in confusion. As Palette finally noticed the difference, this wasn't his Goth. His Goth wouldn't wear white with pride or not scowl at him.

This was the original Goth.