Chapter 10

Let's clear this up.

Khloe - Reaper's hitman? Lust is her deadly sin, extremely loyal to both reaper and Geno. Was ordered by Reaper to keep silent about Goth's situation. her main power is speed.

Geno - Lover of death. Knows how to use magic easily and pretty well, however has very low stamina because of his blood bond with Reaper. main power is his power, one hit is very damaging.

Reaper - cocky ass son of a bitch with parenting issues and Geno's husband and a flirty god of death and satan and yeah. main power is reaping souls and sending them to the afterlife. They either go to heaven, hell, or the afterlife.

Goth- ???
-
Goth went running towards the door when he heard a crash. His other father, Reaper, had shown up for Geno when he sensed him in the mortal realm. Only to face his son, the last person he wanted to see.

But they had been interrupted by a knock at the door.

"What the hell was t-" before his eyes landed on the tall, dark figure in the door way and his eyes soften in a way. But darken in another.

Geno comes rounding around the corner before his eyes also land on Palette and he glared sharply.

"Reaper," he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper yet almost venomously smooth. "Is this the one you were trying to hide from me." Reaper visibly flinched, turning around to soothe his partner.

But a sharpened bone narrowly missed him, before being blocked by an equally sharp knife and Geno raised an eyebrow in shock.

"Good reflexes, bud." Geno complimented, and Palette smirked slightly.

"You didn't tell me we had a visit from your parents, doll."

Goth pursed his lips in anger and frustration, "Shut the hell up. I didn't say you could speak." His eyes narrowed and Palette raised both his eyebrows in amusement and shock.

Before wolf-whistling, "Feisty. I like it." Palette chuckled, before stepping inside and being stopped by a scythe.

"Not. Another. Step." Reaper's eyes had lit up, and his scythe had responded to his boost in magic power.

"You're Ink and Error's adopted child, aren't you." Reaper commented, and Palette grit his teeth.

"How do you know my parents." He growled and Reaper shrugged.

"Let's just say... Error and I have a past."

"Wh-"

"Out!" They were interrupted by Goth, eye lighting up in flame and anger surging through his body as he began to shoo his parents out.

"Out! I will talk to him alone! You have NO right, NO right, to come back here after 18 years and act as if you cared about me this entire time!" Goth ranted, steps getting more faster and passionate as he nearly threw them out the door.

Before turning to poor Palette, eyes so wide it was comical to see the witty jokes come to a cease and the other to become speechless.

"And you!" Goth grit his teeth in frustration, "Don't talk to me! Everything you did made me unhappy, and it wasn't as if I didn't tell you! I did! Now get out!"

Before all three of them were pushed out, and a door slammed in their face.

The last thing Goth saw that night was his fathers shocked face, blood red scarf wrapped around his neck.