Chapter 1 Kenzie

I heard my alarm clock ringing but I didn't care I hit the snooze button and went back to sleep when I hear someone yell "HEY KENZIE GET UP MOM AND DAD WANA SEE YA DOWN STAIRS," it was my sister CJ so I get off my lazy butt and go to the dining room where my parents sat upset "mom dad did I do something wrong," I ask "no but you know Will and Trinity right," the asked "yea mr. And mrs. Kidder," I replied "well first before we tell you what's wrong there's a secret were keeping from you your a werewolf and so are the Kidders and so are we," the said I was shocked was this true I couldn't have been true but my parents never lied to me "so what's the bad news," "well there evil we were forced into the pack and they want you to mate with there beta and son Tim," "no I won't do it," "we knew you wouldn't we don't want you going to that god damn pack so that's why your leaving Ohio and going to North Carolina there you will be safe your aunt Kayla and uncle Camden will take care of you until Will and Trinity are stopped but get dressed and get yourself packed and your dad will drive you to the airport and lead you to as far as he can," my mom explained and I didn't argued I put on Phantom Regiment tee shirt and a pair of jeans with holes on them and a pair of old converse. Then I got packed brushed my rocket fire hair and braided it then put a Seahawks cap on and walked out the door to my dad's car. When we got to the airport my dad told me to put on this ear ring tattoo and put it in my nose and he gave me a hoddie and told me to put it on and cover my head I didn't argue at that cause I saw some guys in black suits they work for Will. His pack is apparently called NewBlood so ya. Well we slipped pass them no prob then we got to security check then my dad left me his last words were "lay low don't tell anyone," I nodded my head and headed towards my gate it was gate 43 one of the guys came up to me and asked "hey you have you seen a girl come through here," without saying a word I pointed towards gate 290 "thank you," he said as I left. I got in the plane and it took off I was scared I haven't seen my aunt Kayla and uncle Camden in a while I wonder how old Jade is she's my cousin last time I saw her she was 6 I was 7 now that I'm 13 she's probably 12 or 13. But who cares I have more important things to worry about like when Will and Tim will be looking for me but they'll never find me here in NC.

The Alpha and the RogueOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara