Chapter 6 Gracie

The girl is nice but she seems scared what did she mean by makes the second I see. I walk down the stairwell not know where I'm looking and run into John Carson's beta "oh sorry john," "it's ok it's fine," I swiftly walk passed by him and into the dining hall Carson's waiting for me "you called alpha," I say "oh ya apparently there is someone else after Kenzie I don't know who it is who do you suggest I send as a spy," "I think long and hard and then I say "send Courtney she's the best of the best," "you always know what's best Gracie see ya," carson says leaving the room smiling I stand there alone until I hear something by the window I walk towards it I see nothing. But then I feel something pulled me down and everything goes black.

I wake up in a cage over water. Where am I. I'm totally scared when I see someone come it's a dude with dark brown hair and brown eyes he's smiling at me "did you think I wouldn't find you Kenzie," he must think I'm Kenzie I see a dark shadow in front of me it must be the rocky cave wall " step in the light so I can see your face," I step in revealing myself.

*Tim's POV*

"Mate," I whisper to myself but how can it be. I rush over to the lever and pull a switch which brought the girl in the cage over to the surface I unlocked the door and held my hand to show her that there's nothing wrong "I am so sorry I thought you were someone else," I tell her "it's ok," she replies "i look at her green eyes she's gorgeous.

*Gracie's POV*

He's so cute could he be "what's your name," he asked me "Gracie," I tell him "I'm Tim," he replies "why do you think I'm Kenzie," "well my mom and dad are making me capture her and make me mate with her I don't even like her and I know that she doesn't love me," he admits "well come with me you can explain everything to Kenzie," I explain "you know where she is I can straighten things out with her," he says I lead him out the emergency exit holding his hand.