Chapter 8 Kenzie

Where is Gracie she's been gone for so long. I decide to leave my bedroom and roam the castle it's huge. I go to the front and I see the door open and I see Gracie and TIM I start taking off when I hear Gracie yell "it's ok Kenzie let him explain," I stopped running and let Tim explain. "So your parents are the psychopaths," I asked him "yep and i decided to come with Gracie here to explain to tell you everything it fine just not to let my parents know." I see Carson right behind them "who is this," "this is Tim my mate," Gracie admitted "MATE," carson and I both said at the first time. Wait Tim and Gracie are mates unbelievable. Just then the door slams open and revels a boy "oh Carson your mate is here how sweet is that well now it's time for her to see a new side BOYS GET THAT GIRL," Gracie and I both run up the stairs to the top of the tower while the boys guard the entrance. We get to the tower I lock and board up all the windows while Gracie locks the door and I board it up three times it's a supply room so we got the stuff we need just then I get a text from Carson saying "there on there way up are you safe," i text back with "yes we are." Gracie gets a text message from Tim saying "there almost to the tower hide," Gracie and I hide I find a can of Fer-Breeze and start spraying all over myself Gracie does same with the same scent cause the room smelled like Fer-breeze when we got here. A couple hours later I hear "are they in there," "all I can smell is air freshener," the voices get soft but then I hear a yell "YOU WIN THIS TIME CARSON BUT I WILL GET YOUR MATE IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO," me and Gracie come out hiding I see John there we follow him downstairs to my room John locks me in and I'm alone again.