Chapter 11 Kenzie

Omg Carson marked me finally it took him 3 years but we had to develop my feelings. Just then I hear my door open I figure it's either jade or Courtney but no it's a boy he walks into my room "hi there Kenzie Gracie nice to see you both," she and I run towards Carson. We open the door and slam it shut and we have our backs to it the boys have a worried face on them "what's wrong," just then we hear "come on out Kenzie come on out," "josh," Carson said me and Gracie went to the back of the room John turned off the video game and he and Tim ran to the back to protect us. But Carson wasn't as strong by himself tim decides to walk over to help Carson "no you have to protect both girls," "but why would he want me," Gracie argued before Carson could answer the door flew open and two of his guys grabbed Tim John and Gracie and josh walked towards me "now that your friends and so called mate are out of the way I can finally get and do what I came for," "don't you dare hurt her," "oh I won't I'll just claim her mine," he moved my hair out of the way and saw my mark "WHAT," "too late josh Carson already marked me," I said kicking him back Carson was smiling with joy and laughing his head off "I'm guessing that your friend isn't marked," "already," said Gracie revealing her mark "NO," he said pointing his fingers. Josh's friends pushed my friends towards Carson grabbed me and took off out the window.

*Carson's POV*

"He got Kenzie," I said out loud "we have to get her back," John replied "wait where's Gracie she's not her," Tim asked "they've must have got her to," John gasped "let's go see if Courtney's ok," John added we ran down to Courtney's room where she always is and she wasn't there and there was a note on the bed the read

"I have all your mates and I know there all marked and by moon high I will kill all of the starting with Courtney ending with Kenzie unless you undo the mark Carson cause I know you can and let me mark kenzie - josh

*Kenzie's POV*

Where am I who are these other people in my prison room (not a cell prison room it's different a prison room is a room and cell is a cell) I decide to move the body's over its Courtney and Gracie I shake them to wake. Courtney got up first with the Mexican beach music the Gracie woke up with listening to its a small world. Bit where the frig are we just then josh walks in with the most evil grin in the world "it's nice to see you here in my domain instead of Carson's," "our mates will stop you," Gracie said confidently "oh don't bite my head off," "good idea," but before Gracie could destroy him he slammed the door shut. Luckily we weren't chain to anything. Just then I hear someone's voice in my head saying "Kenzie Kenzie it's me Carson I'm using voice minds it's a thing werewolves can do listen to me I know a way out of Josh's place you have to go in wolf form only wolf form aloud you will fit in until you get back in and I will have you guarded extra you Gracie and Courtney under high security," I can't hear Carson's voice anymore but I tell Gracie and Courtney we all turn into wolves and josh walks in thinking is she going to rip my head off. When he walked in he saw us I'm wolf "what happened to the girls never mind let's get you guys out of here," he said as we ran down the stairs there were vicious wolves everywhere everywhere but we run out the door unnoticed. We head towards Carson's pack house.