Chapter 9 Gracie

I finally found my mate I can't believe it and he's really cute I can feel a zing between and I think that Tim has the same thoughts. I decided to go to my room. I was in there for about an hour when Tim came in he was smiling at me I smile back at him "hey so how's it going," "good Kenzie's safe from josh," "good," he came up to me and gently brushed his hand against me face he stared me in the eyes with the most sweetest sight. He leaned in and kissed me and I didn't stop him. I can feel him move down to the neck and I felt teeth marks he was marking me I began to whimper. He let go of my neck and left the room as soon as he closed the door I rushed to a mirror and saw dat he did mark me it's awesome no one can touch me now. Just then Kenzie walks in shuts the door behind her and says "I saw Tim leave your room all happy saying yes yes I finally had the guts to do it ," "Tim marked me look," I showed her marking and she screamed with joy. I was so happy.

*Tims POV*

i run into Carson's room saying "I marked Gracie," he was playing video games with his beta "yea nice job bro I remember marking my mate Courtney she was happy as can be and so was i," John said "I still haven't marked mine yet," "dude when will you do it," "no idea," carson and John argued "dudes carson will mark is mate when he wants to," I said ending the argument "yea in fact I need to talk to Kenzie anyway tomorrow is her bday," carson admitted.