Chapter 3 Kenzie

I'm walking through the NC airport listening to smosh on my iPhone. When I hear someone running towards me there light so I know it's not a threat but it sounds like vans my cousin jade where's them it could be her I look in the distance and I see her jade and my uncle Camden and aunt Kayla they're excited to see me and I'm the same about them. They take me to there new house and say there about to head to a pack meeting and that I should go with them to introduce my temporary pack but I doubt it's temporary I think I'll be there forever oh god help me please. Well we get to the pack and already people are already staring at me they must know I'm a rogue I travel a lot I've everywhere. I see a couple growl at me and I hear one person say "the alpha will be mad really mad," well we go into a room and a boy stands up and stares at me and he says "mate," he runs up to me and my aunt stops him "alpha this is.....," she said before being interrupted by the boy who is apparently the alpha "mate she's my mate but I sense a rogue in her," "its not her fault she's running from a sick twisted alpha and luna and beta from NewBlood," jade admitted then covering her mouth realizing she spoiled my identity. He looked into my green eyes I looked into his perfect hazel eyes he had muscles that were perfect perfect teeth unlike mine I have braces it sucks I hate them I can't wait to get them out well then he said "I'm Carson," "Kenzie," I tell him he smiles I feel something a spark but I have go lay low I have no time for love here.